Sign in to follow this  
indiaciki

please do a civilian sim with you physics !!!!

It's thee best by far for small aircraft. No competition at all. Huge market.

Edited by indiaciki

I guess it depends on what plane you'd want but can't you just free-fly and not shoot?

Doing that most of the time. Thing is x-plane and fsx have castarophic flight models and 80% of the sim market. The is no competition for FM like BOS and ROF. Even DCS isn't that real. The sim market is a civilian real and open world one. 3rd party planes like carenado and A2A are very good but very restricted by the fsx & x-plane physics. You can't even spin realistically in the sims. Cobat sims are restrected by the maps they use. Most simmer fly GA. Those flying airliners don't care about Fm. GA pilots do.

Edited by indiaciki

I think I'd prefer a flyable Ju-52, Storch or DC-3 derivative in the current series before embarking on another title.

• Upvote 6

I think I'd prefer a flyable Ju-52, Storch or DC-3 derivative in the current series before embarking on another title.

This. Making the alredy existing aircraft Ju-52 flyable would be s start :)

• Upvote 1

The words civilian sim hit my eyes and Microsoft flight sim games raced through my skull.

It caused mt great physical and psychological pain thinking about boring civilian

planes and the Microsoft series.

I will cry if a Cessna flies by me in a server.

Please lets refrain from talking about them.

Military use  A/C only like mentioned above.

:lol:  :salute:  :)

I wonder how the damage model for a Cessna will look.

Something like this?

post-23845-0-50508800-1440620396_thumb.jpg

post-23845-0-91988100-1440620413_thumb.jpg

post-23845-0-03939200-1440620428_thumb.jpg

post-23845-0-80166300-1440620445_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't the maps need to be much bigger for a civilian sim? While I'd love to have bigger maps in BOS I realise that they aren't necessary given the range of the aircraft or even a realistic request given the effort the devs put in to crafting them.

Regards

Albino

the whole point is being to fly at much larger maps- real ones, real airport. the world. 

On X-Plane I fly over my neighborhood and all around LA.  I used a free piece of software to download Google maps (in 2D) of LA into my X-Plane install, so I recognize where I am flying. It's quite fun flying a Zero over Santa Monica where I work and then out to Catalina.

the whole point is being to fly at much larger maps- real ones, real airport. the world. 

Simpler aeroplane AI with simpler physic (no need for realistic dogfights, only trafic!) to lighten CPU load and allow larger maps.

how about you fly the current planes and just remove the ammunition.

a civilian sim isn't just putting in a cessna and calling it a day. these types of suggestions are downright insulting to a dev still in the midst of developing their own sim

Simpler aeroplane AI with simpler physic (no need for realistic dogfights, only trafic!) to lighten CPU load and allow larger maps.

aka it'll become just like another x plane or fsx. you can't have it all.

Edited by johncage

Point is There is NO civilian sim with a good FM out there. None.

Edited by indiaciki