Felix58

Shooting Stars

Hi Shooting Stars from Blue Orchids Australia!

Your timezone is not far away from us.  Would you like to get together sometime for a COOP/MP or a general furball!

Hi Felix, is this where you can ask about Shooting Stars Multiplayer server?

I have number of questions to ask about the two servers (normal and expert).  Thanks

No, I was trying to make contact with the Shooting Stars people.  No response.

Bummer. I also wanted to get in touch with them about coop, campaign and mutiplay.

They have such a great ping server, and it is sad to see noone is playing.

I tried to play in it but I prefer server set up like Random expert. If they have a setup like that, I would like to fly with others during Asia time zone.

Hardly see anyone in SS.  Could provide a good service to the Asian region with a bit of enthusiasm from some mission builders ... and attendance from regional players.

I agree. This would be my go to server if missions are a bit more diverse.

There were some China based servers but they were short lived and dog fight oriented.

Can you host felix?

Edited by Cute_retriever

Unfortunately it does not appear that this forum is being monitored by the server admins as I haven;t seen any replies to any of the posts , and they are mostly from 2016.

I've been flying there with a few friends since getting back into the IL2 flight sim thanks to VR, and the server has been a great place for us to relearn our old flying skills, but there have been some problems, error messages saying contact the admins, server giving the score for my kill to one of my friends who is flying with me at the time,  AI planes coming in and stealing our kills before they can go down LMAO  they've been real aggressive about that! LOL 

we enjoy flying there as it seems to have an ok ping even thought we are in the USA and it has enemy planes that are AI and don't out class us TOO bad.  Someone must be looking out because last week the server seemed to be down for a few days and unavailable, but it has since come back up but gets many multiplayer error messages saying contact admins.  I  can't remember exact wording.  I can take a screen shot and post if if it would help but I'll see if I even get a response first.

Hopefully someone will see this....thanks!