BlackSix

Developer Diary, Part 97 - Discussion

Hi Everybody!

After a three week break our developer blog is back, dear pilots! Fresh BOM content is regularly added to the project at this stage, which means that we'll have a lot of nice images to share with you in the up-coming weeks.

This time we've prepared a pack of fresh screenshots with I-16 type 24 that were made in the game. In 6-8 weeks the plane will be available to everyone who's already pre-ordered Battle of Moscow on our site.

post-7693-0-72434100-1432303465_thumb.jp         post-7693-0-94624000-1432303473_thumb.jp         post-7693-0-14474500-1432303480_thumb.jp

Each and every day is getting us closer to the Early access program of BOM. The time has come to decide what camo patterns each plane gets (in total at least 100 skins will be released, 10 per aircraft). Last year's cooperation with players turned out to be fruitfull, so we'd like to invite you to join us in selecting those skins for planes in Battle of Moscow. Your knowledge can actually help us to choose better content for the game.

The forum section where all suggestions are gathered can be found here: http://forum...skins-for-battle-moscow/

Full news

You're very welcome to subscribe for new videos here

You can ask new questions in this thread

• Upvote 6

Lovely plane and great screenshots. Can't wait to try it out! Hope the snow has melted in 6-8 weeks  ;)

NO any news on summer map???

What news about the summer map would you like to hear?

• Upvote 1

Nice update thnx  :)

What news about the summer map would you like to hear?

WHEN we will have summer map in our claws   :fly:

Edited by II./JG1_Baron

WHEN we will have summer map in our claws 

I guess that's the best question! I'm gonna ask and get back to you with an ETA

• Upvote 3

Ahhh she's gonna be sooooo much fun :).can you disclose anything about how she flies in the sim? I imagine she's gonna feel quite different?

This is the first time where the Devs use the Copy & Paste function only what is above the screenshots is really new! :lol:

• What fresh BOM content is regularly added?
  • What nice images to share with us?
  • Why to wait to the up-coming weeks?

A lot Question but no answer. BTW this could be posted last week since there is nothing new.  Little sad because I expected more from this day.

Really nice screenshots from the I-16. Why was a summer camo used here on a winter map? How the I-16 look on the new summer map with his summer camo?

The update is surprisingly thin. If, however, I were to mention they were on holiday for a week or more, I would be considered a collaborator. I think we should get some of their vacation snapshots posted up to feel like we have more content.

*deleted and moved from a wrong posting elsewhere

Very good new . :salute: 
The I16 is beautiful . :) 

I guess that's the best question! I'm gonna ask and get back to you with an ETA

this week. :biggrin:

We've said before that Summer/Autumn maps are scheduled for Q3' 2015. That's still the plan barring any problems or changes. If that changes we'll let you know. They take time to make and as you have seen in the sneak peeks we've already shown they are looking good.

Jason

• Upvote 4

The update is surprisingly thin. If, however, I were to mention they were on holiday for a week or more, I would be considered a collaborator. I think we should get some of their vacation snapshots posted up to feel like we have more content.

Firstly, noone was on a holiday for a week or more thou we had a few extra days off before and after the Victory day.

Secondly, okay, here you can have the photos. He went to Volgograd (formely known as Stalingrad) to honor those who died in the war we're making a sim about. Below you'll partly see graves for tens of thousands Russians and Germans killed in the Stalingrad battles.

Thirdly, I prefer more dev blogs with one bit of fresh exclusive content than few blog notes packed lots of entertaining stuff.

IMG_7276.jpg         IMG_7168.jpg

DSC_3171.jpg        IMG_7251.jpg

DSC_3176.jpg

• Upvote 17

Good to hear from you ...all of us look forward to glimmers into the future & screenshots of same! ;)

Hi devs, any ETA about the next update ?

Thank you.

Edited by Ze_Hairy

It was a bit tongue in cheek and I meant holiday from the office, not sunbathing on the coast. Wishing you well. Thanks for the pics and perspective.

• Upvote 1

I'm very much looking forward to all the future content saying that though the pictures of Volgograd are very sobering. Thank you.

Next week you'll see P-40 or Bf 110. SInce we haven't decided yet, what to choose, you can actually vote here what you'd like to see next, gents.

• Upvote 3

I'm really happy to see the I-16 looking so good. It's going to be the FIRST thing I fly for sure when we start getting BoM content. Can't wait!

I know you are probably focusing on BoM... but are there any updates to the overall game engine that will come out before BoM is released?

The I-16 looks good.. I look forward to flying that and the P-40.

• Upvote 3

110 for next week and a few words about if the team is working in a new BOS patch :biggrin:

Edited by [AoA]Pablo