Sign in to follow this  
6./ZG26_Emil

What is wrong with this group

I'm persevering but getting a bit cheesed off :D

I thought I had it! This tank was going to be spawned by a complex trigger (MP), then drive on to the way point with a foramtion (drive on road command).

Could anyone tell me what is wrong with this group?

Cheers

Emil

tank.PNG

What is the event the Complex Trigger reacts to?

For example you want to spawn the tank if any plane entered an area.

Open the Advanced Properties of the complex trigger, check the Object Entered Alive Checkbox (Event Filter section), close the Dialog with OK. Then right click on the Complex trigger icon -> Select object menu -> Add OnObjectEnteredAlive Event, then make a connection to the Trigger Timer (ID 1120).

Hi Kodiak

The complex trigger is set up, the tank spawns but then doesnt move.

Cheers

Emil

You need to make the same kind of link that Kodiak described but to a timer (3-5 sec) then link that timer to the tank's first waypoint. All waypoints in this game must be "pinged" after the vehicle spawns, not on same trigger or before.

Easiest way to trigger that WP: Use the onspawn event in the object advaced propierties to trigger the WP, It should work. Also be aware that the spawn is somehow bugged so is better to use the actívate command instead when possible.

OK I moved it somewhere else and it worked, I wonder if it just didn't like the bridge.

Also when the tank arrives at the final destination it seems to disappear, any idea how to stop that from happening?