Sign in to follow this  
1./JG42Nephris

Group Request: Flare On Landing Approach

Hi folks,

I know the title sounds probabyl a bit harsh, but isnt meant to be.

I am able to create a flare, on a e.g. a complex trigger.

However for the love of god, I am not able to get it counted or to get it activcated/deactivated.

I would like to get a flare fired, for each plane on landing approach or maybe within a radius of 3000-2800m.

The reason is simple, a lot of our guys just dont find the airfield and the flare is , next to a nice effect, a decent help for them.

However I noticed that effect aswell in the campaign. So maybe someone can help me out here?

A simple screenshot would be helpful aswell of course.

:)

This is great! I was wondering how the complex trigger worked. I think I'm going to have fun with that trigger...

Just a note, in my tests, the "Check zone" trigger only works for AI...and the larger the complex trigger zone the more resources it uses.

Thanks SYN_Haashashin,

Over at Tangmerepilots we are getting more active in BoS now the editor and Dserver is available. These groups and others I have seen are an excellent feature. I would like to add this to the Tangmere forum along with others that are shared. It is intended to have them open to others so it won't be locked away in a vault somewhere.

As the author of this set of groups are you ok for that

When I remember correctly, arnt there any limits to complex trigger and check zone, regarding MP/SP and human/AI?

I know this blasts the frame of the thread topic, however an important addenum.