Blitzen

Third Party Missions & Campaigns Start Here:

~S~ WWGeezer, to test missions:

You NEED to have selected (loaded) a Template from the folder path, IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad / data / Template

That is accomplished by selecting File, Import from File... then choose the appropriate path that leads you to that folder ^

Without that done, the mission file will not be properly added to the list.

Also, every mission must have :

A "Translator : Mission Begin", which is also [Find Target]-ed to a "Trigger : Timer" that allows for an initial 3 seconds of objects loading.

Bo_S_ME_0.jpgBo_S_ME_8.jpgBo_S_ME_6.jpg

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Added text to give a lil context

~S~ WWGeezer,

And, even though in screenshots I posted the mission properties show Mission Co-Operative , this also applies to Mission Single, which you can test and later convert, etc., .etc.

I have not yet received the Dserver 2nd Account Keys that I have requested at this time, but I thought I'd share these critical mission building steps that  do apply to any mission type.

Bo_S_Jupps_First_Single.jpg

Edited by Jupp

~S~ Fellows,

Just took a few minutes to post screenshots & explanations of bear minimum requirements for missions to be flyable in BoS.

It's in the developers thread, but, the information is probably better suited to be posted here to head off a few heads scratching.

Here's a link to what I'm hoping will help more of us join in the fray of contributing to the landscape that has become a new sandbox for us all.

(Edited)

~S~ :salute:

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
Moved the posts here

~S~ Haashashin,

Yeah, but it was a response to WWGeezer, to answer his questions, and also, now the above post with link should be removed too.

And also this one as well.

Thanks! ~S~

Edited by Jupp

I have to say that it will take time to get into that FMB and get some co-op missions or other out but I have to say that Im not complaining Im gonna learn it but it will take time  :wacko:

One of our squad has two accounts and I was wondering if anybody has any co-op missions or something to share?

I know there will be lots of them in time but my wife and kid are away at this weekend so I have lots of BOS time  :popcorm: