Sign in to follow this  
Zak

Live stream of IL-2: BOS on Wednesday, September 25th

Dear pilots!

This Wednesday, September 25th we'll be live streaming again, for the 4th time already!

Stream is scheduled to start at 16:00 GMT, and the hosts are Albert 'Loft' Zhiltsov and me, Andrey 'Zak' Shumakov.

You will see something special this time because the entire stream will be set on night maps! Nav lights, flare guns and other useful and eye-catching features of IL-2: BOS.

The Twitch channel remains the same too: http://www.twitch.tv/il2sturmovik (the Russian http://cybergame.tv/il2sturmovik/ may work for you as well, just pick Original quality setting)

As before, the record will be published with English subtitles on our YouTube channel with the next Friday dev blog update.

Please, ask your questions about the game and development in this discussion thread - we'll try to answer the most topical and interesting ones.

Jason will be on the ROF Teamspeak Channel also giving commentary in English.

TS3 Server

Address: 37.139.8.9:7777

PW: 1917

stream_bf_600_eng_zpsfcf69559.png

• Upvote 3

Maybe you guys could show some ricochet stuff? Like when mg fire hits an armored surface?

Hyped.

I usually don't like night missions, no matter what game it is (FPS, Driving, Flying...) because I never found a game that could match my expectations. Sometimes I am just disapponted by the graphcs, some other times I get sore eyes in minutes.

But I hope BoS will change my mind about night.

S! Looking forward to seeing some night map candy.THX 

I love nightfighting.

I also like to be sneaky. In Sikent Hunter 5 I love sneaking into a convoy and unleashing hell. I wonder if I can do the same to bombers with a 2-seater :)

Looks Like They have now implemented some effects i think some flames from the exhaust are to be seen and maybe gunfire can't wait.

yummy!

sneak attacks from deadly low six against the moonlight.......

Edited by =LD=dhyran

YAY, EXPLOSIONS!  

I will see you there, won't miss this for anything. And the guys on TS are so friendly, I can't see a reason why I shouldn't be there...maybe real life knocking on the door...

Looking forward to the stream, great subject! From the California presentation of BoS it was clear that you guys have some very special stuff ready for us. Also RoF promises excellent night-time missions.

IL2 had great looking AAA search lights.

If you have those implemented it would would be great to see how those look.

Awesome. Cant wait!

Someone please record and upload. Would GREATLY apprechiate since the lifestream is - as usual - during my worktime:(

Thanks Bigtime!

Winger

I can't see a reason why I shouldn't be there...maybe real life knocking on the door...

So you'd better dismount the door!  :biggrin:

Edited by StG2_Manfred

funny picture, what those red lines represent?

My hope is: "Tracerfire". About time we see some tracers:) *Fingerscrossed*

Winger

• Upvote 1

Sounds good but I'm still alittle disapointed that once agian its in russian. You said after the first one that you would have one in english. And both loft and zak speak english quite well. Please its about time we got to hear and see at the same time.

Regardless of that anoyance, im looking forward to seeing the progress!

• Upvote 1

that would be neat if they would agree to switch their seat. this could be an opportunity for the russian community to ask questions to Albert, as we have many time to do with Jason.

anyway, I will organize my work tomorrow to be back home on time... Easy job!

Looking forward to it. Full moon and reflecting snow might create an interesting setting.

Edited by Yellowsub

Could we please see some slow flight and stall behavior?

We've had that on two videos already haven't we?

We've had that on two videos already haven't we?

I saw this earlier and didn't reply, there was at least one with the LaGG-3. I just didn't want to be the first person to bring it up.

Sounds good but I'm still alittle disapointed that once agian its in russian. You said after the first one that you would have one in english. And both loft and zak speak english quite well. Please its about time we got to hear and see at the same time.

Regardless of that anoyance, im looking forward to seeing the progress!

Thanks Hooves. We'll figure out something, really. Sorry that I can't promise when we'll get it done thou

I'd rather have the alpha than live streams.

What a totally BS comment. Sounds like something that could be said by a petulant child...

When did we suddenly go from "fantastic, they are doing live stream updates!" to whining about getting them and complaining about the development team actually speaking their own language... Argh, the entitled generation...

Edited by Freycinet
  • Upvote 4

I'd rather have cold hard cash than live streams...

I'd rather have a new car than live streams...

or even...

I'd rather have Megan Fox than live streams.

:dash: