Gunsmith86

BOS Gift Registry

Link to a google docs list with all giftable BOS things on it.
If you are lucky maybe someone gifts you something you are missing.
One way for new pilots with low-budget or to give a friend a nice surprise.

If you want to support BOS thats a good way to do it.
More things to gift will be added as soon as it is available.

Gift Registry send a PM to:

Gunsmith86

ER*Semmel

=AH=_Sid

Please copy and fill and paste a PM to one of us.
Y = Have
N = Want  
X = Don't want
G = Gifted /name of gifter if possible
P = Priority, only one at a time
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy and fill and paste a PM to one of us.

Forum Name        =
STANDARD EDITION  =
PREMIUM EDITION   =

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArMJenZLYNoqdHllU2JjcFdoMXRRaC00VmctVzk0ZFE#gid=0

Please PM to one of us to make changes on the list if you get gifted or purchase something, this will keep it

up to date, and it's pointless to put yourself in the gift registry if you have everything, it will just make

the list huge if everyone does it.

Up in the top left corner is the Legend.
Y = Have Plane, goes green,
N = Want Plane, goes red,
X = Don't want Plane, goes brown, and
G = Given as Gift, goes blue, and the new one,
P = Really want this one first please, goes Pinky-Purple, sorry about the colour needed something to stand out.

Now, let's have only one Priority  at a time, otherwise why not just put them all down as priority, or in order

of priority. I just thought this would be a nice easy way to have the option of setting up a priority and so

forth.

Let's keep it tidy to guys.
1. If you have all why oh why put your name on the list??
2. Use the name you use in the Forum, we can't chase you if it's not right.
3. If gifted,PM to update your list, it is your list after all.
4. Only one Priority at a time.

No doubt as the list grows and as new planes are added ammendments will be made.

If you also play Rise of Flight here is the link for the Rise of Flight Gift Registry:

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=27999

Best of luck! and Enjoy!      :good:

Edited by Gunsmith86
  • Upvote 15

You guys must be billionaires. You're seriously doing this for RoF AND BoS?!

You're some of the nicest people on the planet, you know that?

• Upvote 2

On sunday evening i will gift one Premium edition to someone on the list so get your name on the list if you still need one!

I want a Gift from the Game Battle of Stalingrad as a Standard Edition . Manny Thanks From THE  StG2_Gelbe6. NUN auf Deutsch Ich möchte  Bitte eine Kostenlose Version von Battle of Stalingrad als Standard Version ich habe auch schon Rise of Flight Getestet ich finde das Spiel sehr Gut . viele grüsse von der Gelben 6 Ich bin aus Würzburg und 59 Jahre alt

Hey,was wondering if i can be added to the list? Put my priority on the premium package. Thanks a lot for doing this :) Good luck everyone!

Wow what a nice suprise i recived the premium edition as a gift  . Thx u wery much, what a nice gesture, what to say amezing comunity just like in rof. Thx u wery much. Big thx to Gunsmith86.

• Upvote 1

Well, I've just received the same suprise as LordNeuro from Gunsmith86. Thank you, sir, thank you, thank you, thank you.

S!

Really nice guys, thumbs up for that :) I was gifted a plane in RoF and boy was it a nice surprise. I never found who it was but can't thank him/her enough :)

I want a Gift from the Game Battle of Stalingrad as a Standard Edition . Manny Thanks From THE  StG2_Gelbe6. NUN auf Deutsch Ich möchte  Bitte eine Kostenlose Version von Battle of Stalingrad als Standard Version ich habe auch schon Rise of Flight Getestet ich finde das Spiel sehr Gut . viele grüsse von der Gelben 6 Ich bin aus Würzburg und 59 Jahre alt

OK, Gelbe 6 gets one Standard edition gifted by me for Ju-52 please update the list - thx Gunsmith

Alda Gschwadagollech - nimm noch das zweite Gelbe aus dem Namen raus..

Edited by Stab/ZG26-Allons
  • Upvote 2

Wow,it is so great to see people receiving gifts like this from random strangers on the internet. I always like that,everyone who helps should know that they are a great person!! What does "For JU-52 in BOS" Stand for by the way? Just wondering?

EDIT: LordNeuro and Razneff = You lucky bastards! :biggrin: Also,Neuro - Добар дан :salute:

Edited by Joker_23

Promotion for a plane which the player how gifts hopes to get into the game.

advantages:

-more mony for BOS

-more players for us

-and a way to show which plane you realy want to have in BOS

Maybe it helps maybe not; But there is allways hope. ;)

• Upvote 1

You seem to be doing a lot of gifting Gunsmith, big salute to you sir. 

Edited by Sethos

Well i must say every one who does the same as you is equally great as you are. Really takes a lot to help out strangers on the internet,you should be proud of yourself :) !

• Upvote 3

You dont see this kind of community behaviour very often, i am very surprised! As I like to think, its always more pleasing to give than to recieve. Kudos.

I'm willing to sit and wait for my silver ticket to get me in, but this is a really nice thing to do for folks. +1 to you guys.

I've dropped off a PM. Never really understood the ROF plane gifitng, such as being unable to gift planes you already own. Hasn't stopped me on steam though  :salute:

Not really into air forces other than the RAF, but then wasn't into WWI till I played ROF. I'll be getting BOS at some point down the road, then pester my friends non stop till they give it a go, same as ROF, DCS and War Thunder previously.

If I get the Gold version somehow, would I then be able to gift away my silver edition? If not just take me off the list again, I'll get the FW-190 some other way.

My respect also. To those that started the thread and those that are generous enough to gift! Salute Guys!

I would certailnly gift - if i had the money over.

Winger

• Upvote 1

Winger, you could start with a single RoF plane, thats not too much, around 5,-€ ?? Best, Allons!