Zak

Game version 1.005 discussion

Version 1.005

We present the new version today as well a small fix for the earlier one. One of the very important parts of this update is our fix for the older TrackIR devices.

Changle log for v.1.005:

- A temporary solution for TrackIR 3 issue wass found and implemented. Start the game, then close it, find the configuration file in \data\startup.cfg, find the section [KEY = input] and set the parameter as shown: old_trackir = 1

- Needless extra keys for dropping bombs and launching rockets removed. The corresponding functional bugs were fixed as well;

- AI planes should correctly stay in formation when approaching the action area for attack or bombing;

- La-5's engine start procedure fixed;

- Incorrect axis invertion fixed for La-5's inlet cowl shutters controls;

- Fuse delay in German planes should now be adequate to the settings you put before the flight;

- Several corrections in Russian localiza have been removed;

- Sounds of hangar should turn off automatically when a mission starts, a corresponding setting has been also added to the Sound settings menu;

- Exhaust flames on IL-2 should now correctly work in replay tracks;

- Animation of machine gun and cannon firing trigger was fixed for Bf 109 F-4, Bf 109 G-2, Ju 87 D-3.

And one more thing goes as a hotfix:

- The delay between input and action when controlling stabilizers of Bf 109 was fixed;

Full news

You can ask new questions in this thread

• Upvote 7

Excellent. That was quick! Looking forward to these hot fixes next time I play. Especially that damn buzzy welder taking a rest. ;)

I am Impressed.
Impressed I am.

This is textbook WIP progress. Appreciate the step by step releases, appreciate the Bughunt.
This is ... this is how i want it. Enabling old hardware, cleaning up the code, correcting the missed stuff.
hammering out the updates faster than 151/20 fire rate.

you guys rock.

This sort of stuff pushes me towards "here take my money" as soon as you talk of a completely integrated expansion., be that Kuban, be that Murmansk.
keep it up and my wallet and HDD is yours.

• Upvote 6

Thanks guys, way to pound out another release.  Does this mean we're high and dry for another one tomorrow?

Hi guys, could we get an update on Oculus Rift implementation please? Any news on that?

Cheers

Strange, my BOS isn't updating this 1.005 version, anyone having the same problem?

I cant update to 1.005 via steam. Update via launcher isnt possible too? Does anyone have the same problems? Is there a solution without reinstalling the entire game?

I cant update to 1.005 via steam. Update via launcher isnt possible too? Does anyone have the same problems? Is there a solution without reinstalling the entire game?

Steam had technical problems with uploading any updates on their server.

Now Steam version is available.

Steam had technical problems with uploading any updates on their server.

Now Steam version is available.

Wow! Thank you for this fast answer! I'll wait then  :)

I am Impressed.

Impressed I am.

This is textbook WIP progress. Appreciate the step by step releases, appreciate the Bughunt.

This is ... this is how i want it. Enabling old hardware, cleaning up the code, correcting the missed stuff.

hammering out the updates faster than 151/20 fire rate.

you guys rock.

This sort of stuff pushes me towards "here take my money" as soon as you talk of a completely integrated expansion., be that Kuban, be that Murmansk.

keep it up and my wallet and HDD is yours.

+1

Edited by chris455
  • Upvote 1

Another update! ...and I haven't tested the 1.004 patch yet.

Great work, devs!

- AI planes should correctly stay in formation when approaching the action area for attack or bombing;

Does this mean that He111 or Pe2 will keep defensive formation when attacked ?

Sounds neat. Glad there is a fix for all those grackir users now, MP.would be boring without them :P

No clue about the stabilizer delay thing, think this one will require some testing.

• Upvote 1

Playing IL2, pf, il2 46 COD, etc... + all the mods, since a long time, i think after 2 months it was easy to manage all the planes in expert mod,russian or german planes.

but,with the fw 190 + 1000 lbs bomb, i was surprised, i cant lift off, the plane turn turn on the runway coz the rear Wheel cant be blocked. Is it a bug or perahps these 190 with bomb need a special mode for lift off ?

Btw, thx for the update

Playing IL2, pf, il2 46 COD, etc... + all the mods, since a long time, i think after 2 months it was easy to manage all the planes in expert mod,russian or german planes.

but,with the fw 190 + 1000 lbs bomb, i was surprised, i cant lift off, the plane turn turn on the runway coz the rear Wheel cant be blocked. Is it a bug or perahps these 190 with bomb need a special mode for lift off ?

Btw, thx for the update

You lock the tailwheel on the FW 190 by pulling the stick back

Great job devs to see the old trackir fix,

that was a quick fix for the community

many thanks

keep up the update flow, it's amazing.

Potz

Hey developers I love you all :biggrin::lol:

Fantastic job. Such great support. All thumbs up for you!

Nice too see those fixes

See ya :salute: