Sign in to follow this  
Zak

Live stream of IL-2: BOS on Wednesday, September 11th

Dear pilots!

Tomorrow on September 11th (Wednesday) we'll be live streaming IL2BOS.

As a precious addition to the hosts which are the same: Albert 'Loft' Zhiltsov and me, Andrey 'Zak' Shumakov - we've invited Andrey Solomykin aka Petrovich - the Lead Engineer and creator of our flight model system.

The Twitch channel remains the same too: http://www.twitch.tv/il2sturmovik (or RU domain at http://cybergame.tv/il2sturmovik/)

Stream starts in 16:00 GMT.

Stream will be in Russian. But be sure that Jason himself will start a discussion on the ROF Teamspeak Channel also giving commentary in English. Please join him!

TS3 Server

Address: 37.139.8.9:7777

PW: 1917

And to make sure you don't miss anything the record will be published with English subtitles on our YouTube channel this Friday.

stream-3_EN_smallforum_zps14286589.jpg

Originally posted in the announcements

• Upvote 3

Cant wait, sounds good.

Going to miss it, because of work.

Anyone going to record it like last time?

Will be hard to wait even one day to see it.

Random request, could you look into GameCreds ( Streaming site by DailyMotion )? 

Twitch for me, as a European has become so poor with constant stuttering. You also linked a Russian stream that ran better but the bitrate was incredibly low. GameCreds seems to be really smooth at a high quality ...

Well, just throwing it out there :) 

I'm really hoping we get an english speaking stream sometine soon. As I recall you said the "next" one would be english and that will soon be 3 streams ago.

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to ask questions ?

If so, and as I won't be there, can I ask in advance ?

What, if anything, has Petrovich learn't from his experience with RoF (apart from perhaps that nobody is ever satisfied) ?

Not home from in work in time unfortunately, look forward to the english subtitled version hitting Youtube

Please fully simulated manual controls, no "robots" :) .

(and mods) :ph34r:

maybe my first time through TS, won't be patient enough to wait someone to upload a record of the stuff.

can't wait!

Not home from in work in time unfortunately, look forward to the english subtitled version hitting Youtube

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I expect some of the questions from the Q&A thread to be included as well. I enjoyed the second stream instalment because of a few questions answered.

Hard to jump on TS from office, but will watch the show for sure. Thank you team.

...and Fraps FPS-Counter activated ;)

Nothing good can possibly come of this...

For a start, it's unoptimised pre-alpha software, so you're not going to get much meaningful info from the raw numbers.

Beyond that, there are only really two outcomes:

1. People engage in endless analysis and pontification regarding every frame that dips below 60.

2. If it doesn't drop a frame, there'll just be endless discussion about "Yeah, but how will it handle 100 aircraft and 1000 tanks over the centre of Stalingrad?"

Perhaps I'm being overly pessimistic, but I've been part of this community for 20 years and we've never learned to be grown up about those kinds of discussions.

Just my 2c, anyway. :)

Edited by Pizzicato
  • Upvote 3

Well its out next month, it would be interesting to see how it runs FPS wise in alpha state.

Don't really care about your frames per second, it's another date with Moscow and I'm awaiting eagerly!

Edited by Picchio

don't forget they seem to forget the DST. +1 or -1 whichever it is. 0900 PDT for me.

Edited by Mastiff

So, in how long will it start?

Also, is there any way to listen to a teamspeak channel without having the proggie installed? Just via the internet? I'm away from my home computer...

So, in how long will it start?

Also, is there any way to listen to a teamspeak channel without having the proggie installed? Just via the internet? I'm away from my home computer...

Half an hour

Password????? What????

They are probably just setting it up...(the channel, not password)

Edited by ami7b5

ok, fifteen minutes to go. I guess the PW request will disappear ...

Must i install TS to hear the TS channel?