I made a simple service to display the servers and players.

This is not an official service! Just my initiative.

http://il2.flying-barans.ru/

At the moment, the server is added manually.

If you are the server administrator and you want to add your server to the list - write me a private message.

• Upvote 3

THX Vaal. At that time i'm waiting the Dserver, but as soon i have one, i will send you the info. :)

Thanks! I'm currently working on a desktop version of your server list just for fun using your API :)

Is there a way you could add the ip-addresses of the servers and if it is possible to run il2.exe with that ip parameter to connect directly?

Thanks! I'm currently working on a desktop version of your server list just for fun using your API :)

Is there a way you could add the ip-addresses of the servers and if it is possible to run il2.exe with that ip parameter to connect directly?

Unfortunately BOS does not support running with parameters as IL2... so it's not possible.

Thanks, that's too bad  :(

BTW, your service seems to be offline atm. I was testing my app pretty heavy today, just in case you are wondering where all those request came from  :lol:

Yes, there was a problem with getting data from the servers.

Monitoring I have not yet set up, so I do not know anything about requests to api  :)

Hello Vaal,

Again, it is great, clean and straight to the point!!!

Many thanks!!!

A suggestion if I may:

Is it technically possible to display the time until the end of each MP session?

Benefit: if I see that a session ends in 10 min, obviously I'd rather wait or choose another server to play a cooperative mission with my mates, instead of being disconnected in the middle of a mission.

Hello Vaal,

Again, it is great, clean and straight to the point!!!

Many thanks!!!

A suggestion if I may:

Is it technically possible to display the time until the end of each MP session?

Benefit: if I see that a session ends in 10 min, obviously I'd rather wait or choose another server to play a cooperative mission with my mates, instead of being disconnected in the middle of a mission.

No. The server does not provide such information. Only the list of players with ping.

Could we PLEASE make this thread more visable,, this service is incredible useful!

We use your API on our site .... so it is important that servers are reported, escpecially when Dserver is released next week

thank yo so much for this mate. have a look at http://www.svaf.net

• Upvote 1

Changed server, so if someone has limited access by IP - new server address 46.101.251.246

nothing.. just want to promote your excellent service

again.. thanx!! your api is of much use for us in svaf

Edited by SvAF/F19_Klunk

Server Admins.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... contact Vaal and register. This is an EXCELLENT service, but we NEED you to assign your server!!!!