BlackSix

Account and content inavailability

The purpose of this topic is to provide us, the devs, with readable and structured information about the issues of corresponding types

How should a message be formated:
1) Make sure that the issue is actually a game bug, and it has not been reported yet
2) Copy the template text (as shown below this list)
3) Fill in the blanks
4) If you are not reporting a new error but want to add to somebody's message, please, just quote it and use the same template for your addition.

Recommended form:

Brief description:
Detailed description, conditions:
Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs):
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software):

The topic is under strict moderation rules. Any message that does not follow the guidelines will be deleted without warning. This topic is for bug reports.

My player stats have not updated in two weeks. I can unlock plane mods and campaign chapters but my stats for number of sorties, air and ground kills, etc do not update.

Hi Mugwump. I send a ticket to support and they at looking into it. Is a known bug and they know that there is a lot of people suffering it but others had no problems. They re working on it.

Cheers,

Peterla

Brief description: No founder's skins on my account

Detailed description, conditions: Purchased "standard" early access on Aug. 29, 2013, 7:25 p.m. (Pacific Time), later upgraded to "premium" (Thanks again for the help with this Jason), somehow lost my founder's skins in the process

Additional assets (videos, screenshots, logs): I have my order confirmation email, I can forward it as proof but I'd rather not post it here for privacy reasons. It's dated August 29th, 2013, I'm not trying to scam free skins, I promise.

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): I don't think this matters in regards to my specific issue.

Brief description: Error 10003, This plane is not available to your account.

Detailed description, conditions: When starting a mission in campaign, right at the beginning of the mission, game stops, and comes back to main menu saying : Error 10003, This plane is not available to your account. Then I restart the game, and it immadiately says I need to update. But the launcher doesn't download any update. I bought extended pre-order, with all planes.

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win 7 64, drivers up to date a part from the last nVidia one, for which I wait to see if it's good.

Mmh... Please help :)

Edited by Solmyr

Brief description: Error 10003, This plane is not available to your account.

Detailed description, conditions: When starting a mission in campaign, right at the beginning of the mission, game stops, and comes back to main menu saying : Error 10003, This plane is not available to your account. Then I restart the game, and it immadiately says I need to update. But the launcher doesn't download any update. I bought extended pre-order, with all planes.

Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): Win 7 64, drivers up to date a part from the last nVidia one, for which I wait to see if it's good.

Mmh... Please help :)

Solved : I restarted my system and then the launcher was able to update.

BUT : Unhopefully BoS doesn't give effect of my head tracker anymore (Track IR 5) since this patch. I spotted that it had reset my account entry presets, and graphic presets also. The problem is that I absolutely don't have any idea of where I could tweak to solve this particular TIR prob. Track IR normally functions elsewhere than in the sim.

When I installed BoS, it recognised and gave effect of my Track IR immadiately.

Please, any idea ?

Brief description: Campaign Ch5, Flying a Bf-109 F-4  and ordered to intercept attack aircraft.

Detailed description, conditions: I completed mission by shooting down 3 IL-2s.  I took no damage and successfully returned to base after passing the RTB waypoint. I landed safely and taxied off of the runway.

Issue: XP awards said I had no air victories and I received points only for take-off, mission complete, and sucessful landing ((30xp+60xp+30xp) *2 for expert mode) = 240 XP only. 

Bf-109 progress bar did not increase at all.

Brief description: No founder Skins
Detailed description, conditions: Bought the Premium on Steam a while ago and never got my skins 
Your PC config data (OS, drivers, specific software): PC- Windows 7

Devs:

I do not find a post on this and I hope I am posting it properly. I download the Veteranen Missions and I see them in the missions but when I click on any of the missions it gives me a #10020:This mission is unavailable for your account. error message for all the missions in Veterans66 (ChirFrontMissions).

Want am I doing wrong? Or is this for server use only?

Thank You,

Wildbill

Devs:

I do not find a post on this and I hope I am posting it properly. I download the Veteranen Missions and I see them in the missions but when I click on any of the missions it gives me a #10020:This mission is unavailable for your account. error message for all the missions in Veterans66 (ChirFrontMissions).

Want am I doing wrong? Or is this for server use only?

Thank You,

Wildbill

At the moment the Chir Front missions only work in offline mode.

Ah ok !... Better to stipulate it in the readme file ?..

Thank You Juri_JS and Solmyr, I never used off line till now, I never gave that a thought.

Regards,

Willbill

Hello,

It's been 3 times that to happen and now I am certain that the problem comes from the game or the internet connection. Here's the problem:

I start the game and only TrackIR, I play my campaign and after a while, I completely lost my home internet. In other words, I set disconnects from the platform, I do not have Internet and other PCs on my network. I feel that all the bandwidth is stuck in the game. It was only when I raise my PC that I find Internet and all PCs. Have you ever had this problem?

thank you

I just bough BoS, registerd, and am trying to log in in-game, and keep getting told "No connection to authorization server" and to "Check your internet connectoin". My internet connection is fine (as I'm posting here).

And I can't even play offline since "I need to log in at least once" to play.

Seriously, did I just flush $100 down the toilet? Or is it in the fine print somehwere that I'm paying $100 to look at a menu screen and be told it's my fault I can't play the game and I should check my internet connection.

Yes, I'm pissed. I just paid $100 for a game with ZERO functionality whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

I am also having the "No connection to authorization server" and the "Check your internet connection" errors.

I cannot login and cannot play the game.

I registered, activated both the account an the game.

• Upvote 1

+1 on the "No connection to authorization server" and the "Check you internet connection" error

Win 8.1

5930X (No Overclocking)

GTX 970 FTW x2 SLI (347.09 Driver)

All 3 items activated online (game + 2 planes)

Purchased through Steam

Firewall set to allow game

• Upvote 1

This morning I cannot access the game online. I've played the game fine until today for just over a month. The message says check my internet connection which is fine: I've restarted my PC: no difference. I'm in the UK, OS Windows 8.1.

Ok thanks.

I cannot login (even off-line, because installed just this morning, this is my 1st try). Always error messags:

#1: No connection to master authorization server

#2: Check you internet connection" error

Is ther service down?

Could you provide "server health status" on your web page? (as most serious service providers do)

Hello all,

I got the same issue than  Sulojussipossu. i'm enable to connect to the master server whith the error message below

#1: No connection to master authorization server

#2: Check you internet connection" error

Ok, I can get through to the server, but am now being told "Wrong e-mail or password (make sure you activated your key on our website)". Except I have activated my keys.

post-47736-0-13257800-1421596983_thumb.png

And for what it's worth, i see this under the purchases page:

post-47736-0-46700600-1421596989_thumb.png

I know it's not a wrong email/password because I checked, re-checked and even tried resetting the password and still cannot get through. When I registered with il2sturmovik.com last night, I never got a confirmation email.

Master-server issue seems to be solved. But, now, I'm getting the wrong email or password error.

Same. Did you purchase/register in the last 24 hours? If so, did you ever get a confirmation email from  il2sturmovik.com?

Im having the same problem as everyone else. I was able to make it past the master server issue, but now Im having problems with my email and password. I know its good because I was able to log on to my account on the site. When I go to steam, run the game, then attempt to log in it says I have the wrong email or password and to make sure my game is activated. Ive followed everything it says!

Im having the same problem as everyone else. I was able to make it past the master server issue, but now Im having problems with my email and password. I know its good because I was able to log on to my account on the site. When I go to steam, run the game, then attempt to log in it says I have the wrong email or password and to make sure my game is activated. Ive followed everything it says!

When you initially registered on  il2sturmovik.com, did you recieve a confirmation email?

Try again, this happens when a new update is being uploaded

version 1.105 is now live

Cheers Dakpilot

I am still stuck with the same problem tryed to contact the support 3-4 for times but no reply at all, no e-mail no messeage here on the forum.

pleace help.