Sign in to follow this  
Zoltann

Russian version on DVD with 2 free aircraft true or not Jason?

The latest rumors I hear trickling through the russian forum:

There will be a russian only DVD version of the game, for 499 Rubels/€9,50/$12, with LaGG3/109F unlocked and ALL other features grindable/unlockable (exept La5/190A).

Now THAT would open a possibility to end this damn unlock controversie once and for all IF true...

Just think of it....

Full payers; no more unlocks, "free to grinders" goes with locks....

Facts gentlemen?

Oh, and if so could you please elaborate on the western market? Will a variant similar to the russian DVD also be available?

Thanks, Zol.

Edited by Zoltann

Just for Russian market. Not my call.

In North America we will sell Standard Edition in the box with several posters and key card for $59.99.

Jason

I feel a little betrayed for spending 99 dollars if they're pulling that bs.

No shit....

• Upvote 1

The latest rumors I hear trickling through the russian forum:

There will be a russian only DVD version of the game, for 499 Rubels/€9,50/$12, with LaGG3/109F unlocked and ALL other features grindable/unlockable (exept La5/190A).

Now THAT would open a possibility to end this damn unlock controversie once and for all IF true...

Just think of it....

Full payers; no more unlocks, "free to grinders" goes with locks....

Facts gentlemen?

that means that they have to unlock stuff just like we do, doesn't it?  ;)

Russian price tag: go check how much a russian earns per month and what we do earn in EU / USA. Sell a copy für 59$ in russia and people would simply not by the game, because they could't. Sad but true

Edited by VollautoVolker
  • Upvote 3

All games are cheaper in Russia, not just this one.

Thanks for clearing that up Jason.

You will not be alone. 

I will NEVER understand, even when trying VERY HARD the DEVs point of view, why this course is taken.

Even IF you would pull this same trick (struggles to remain polite) in the west...

Full pay = full freedom, reduced pay = reduced (locks) freedom.

Happy customers = happy DEVs. Fair enough right?

Not sure if I can ever forgive you guys. Nah... just a video game.. :negative:  :negative:

Dismounting dead horse.

I spent over 400 dollars in ROF store without regrets and now I feel such a such a sucker paying $90 for "premium" BOS. :(

The guys in the office in Moscow are trying as hard as they can to kill this game.

Edited by Jaws2002
  • Upvote 3

if you want to pay that price for the final game is to move to Russia, there you go sorted. :D

As far as i heard BoS will be less than half that of an average game in Russia. Besides, that's not the point, the point is that they pay way less, even by russian standards, but they also get every plane for free (except La5/Fw190) through unlocking them. 

Fair? Not even a little.

What is it with flight sim developers and their eagerness to aim at their the foot and pull the trigger repeatedly?

Edited by Baron

Given the state of the EU and American economy, would it be possible for similar deals to be provided to our countries as well?

It would be easier to convince friends to try or buy the game for $9 than the current prices.

Edited by Afwastus

No, we're too rich and well off chap. It is our fault that the Russian prices are so low!

And all Russian - Founder that pre-ordered that game for 99 dollar or 59 dollar? How they feel? Better?

If this is true with the 499 Rubels/€9,50/$12 for that Game, thats self-destructing.

Edited by Superghostboy

I have no problem with regional price differences. THAT is not the point.

The point is that everything standard from version is available through grinding,  for minimal entry price a la WT.

As mentioned, russian founders must be really glad...

Our turn to come?