Hosting private and Online ?

I would be surprised if that was not the case. If we could not do what has been mentioned above. I have been surprised before with this title.. but I think that the devs are listening to the past 3 months worth of chatter.. just because they are not talking much does not mean they do not hear. We shall surely see.

I am reserving all speculation and opinion on the online capabilities until they become available..

The devs sound like my ex-wife

• 2 years later...

Bump

Just wondering how long they take to give you the account to host a server? I have made 3xTickets and still waiting.

Anyone know?

I have found that more often than not the support tickets are ignored.  I suspect they are a little understaffed in this regard.

I have found that more often than not the support tickets are ignored.  I suspect they are a little understaffed in this regard.

Im not sure if this is true. I had a good experience with their support staff.

Maybe im misunderstanding but how would this server work? Couldn't trolls just shoot you down while trying to train?

Edited by Nunz

Im not sure if this is true. I had a good experience with their support staff.

Maybe im misunderstanding but how would this server work? Couldn't trolls just shoot you down while trying to train?

I think you can put a password on your server.  I wanted to do this as well and get a friend on and not have some hotshot come on and kill us - alas I never got a response anyway.  It wasn't important.

I think you can put a password on your server.  I wanted to do this as well and get a friend on and not have some hotshot come on and kill us - alas I never got a response anyway.  It wasn't important.

Ooh my mistake. Hosting a server. I guess im not sure how that would work.

I had an issue with not being able to log into MP. They fixed it within a day. Only experience Ive had with support so IDK/