Zak

Live stream of IL-2: BOS on Thursday, August 29th

Dear pilots!

This Thursday, August 29th we'll start a new live stream of the game. This time - about Bf.109F-4
The hosts are the same: Albert 'Loft' Zhiltsov and me, Andrey 'Zak' Shumakov. The Twitch channel remains the same too: http://www.twitch.tv/il2sturmovik

Stream starts in 16:00 GMT.

This time again it will be in Russian. We're searching for a way to resolve this situation but we don't want to put everything on ice and wait till we have enough personnel for all sorts of events.

We enjoy keeping you informed.

And of course on Friday the recording will be published with English subtitles on our YouTube channel.

If you have technical issues with the broadcast please try this Russian live channel http://cybergame.tv/il2sturmovik/. Who knows, but it might help.

Jason will be on the ROF Teamspeak Channel also giving commentary in English.

TS3 Server

Address: 37.139.8.9:7777

PW: 1917

stream_2_edit_zps1a78dbba.png

• Upvote 4

Great!

(But, if you do that at 20.00 in Moscow, i think it will be actually 17.00 in London, right? Just to make it clear for everyone)

• Upvote 1

Great!

(But, if you do that at 20.00 in Moscow, i think it will be actually 17.00 in London, right? Just to make it clear for everyone)

Fixed that, thank you rolikiraly!!

Nope. No Youtube.

And of course on Friday the recording will be published with English subtitles on our YouTube channel.

Cant wait! the F4 is my favorite aircraft ever!

And at least for me i dont need a English version, Russia with subs is fine.

Sounds great.  Speaking of sounds ... hope you don't mind a request.  Fire the guns.  Would like to hear them inside and out.  In fact, I think many here would like to hear an many SFX as possible.

Thanks again!!!

Will Jason be there for commentary and questions again this time?

Thanks gentlemen! Your dedication to keep us sim enthusiasts informed is quite remarkable!

Don't forget to let us hear just the sounds too...  Maybe talk for 5 mins, then break for a minute and turn the volume up so we can hear the engine, etc...  Thanks for keeping all informed...

• Upvote 1

I will be on the ROF Teamspeak Channel again for some commentary in English.

Address: 37.139.8.9:7777

PW: 1917

Jason

S!

So sad panda now :( Computer in pieces and won't get it together before streaming event...You who get there enjoy :) Have to look from youtube on my tablet later on..