No.501_Osprey

Pilot Limitation under load and stress

I hope Embry Riddle has data compiled from real fighter pilots

Several of the Alumnus are USAF Generals so I sure they would be glad to help out.  After all, the school does beat out the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy on everything else so it stands to reason it will extend to other areas too.

it still leaves me a bit confused when you insist so much on that point (and I'd like to hear what the USAF and US Navy have to say about it).. what are you trying to prove?

Edited by Sternjaeger

Ha! No question that more research needs to be accomplished in the G tolerance vs hangover realm. Any volunteers?

Guess Crump is saying that he was a 1st Group Spec Ops/Ranger now, that is something one had better be able to back up. A very good friend served in the unpleasantness in SEA, and hates posers to say the least. You wanna rephrase that? Perhaps you were kidding? 

Perhaps I wasn't

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/1609-faces-flying-community/?p=41333

• Upvote 1

A very good friend served in the unpleasantness in SEA, and hates posers to say the least.

Yeah I hated the macho fighter pilots with big yellow stains between their legs whimpering on the ground for us to keep them safe.

You guys need to get your BS meters cal'ed

+1, Crump uses that 1 picture every time he claims to be a Ranger it proves nothing, anyway it seems Crump is about to get another thread locked.