Sign in to follow this  
Blooddawn1942

Thrustmaster Warthog LED issues/question

Morning Gents,

I have a problem regarding the background LED´s on the Warthog throttle quadrant. Though I have the Target software installed and running everytime through autostart, I need to manually put out the LED´s with the software after every startup. This is really annoying.

Is there no sollution that the LED´s stay out once they´re set to off?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :salute:

I'm using a powered USB hub where most of my flightsim gear is connected to. The LED's on the throttle stays turned off aslong as the Hub is conected to the Wallplug. When it loses power for some reason the LED are turned on when i startup the PC. No guarantee that it works the same in your case,every PC is different.

I'm using a powered USB hub where most of my flightsim gear is connected to. The LED's on the throttle stays turned off aslong as the Hub is conected to the Wallplug. When it loses power for some reason the LED are turned on when i startup the PC. No guarantee that it works the same in your case,every PC is different.

I have the exact same scenario as well -  powered usb hub - my lights stay off also unless the power gets disconnected.

If you're using the script editor, this script will switch the lights off as soon as the script is loaded.

ActKey(PULSE+KEYON+LED(&Throttle, LED_INTENSITY, 0));

Edited by Matt

Thanks for You advices! :)

I never used the script editor. I guess I need to figure out then, what this is about....

An active USB Hub maybe a sollution one day...

A late reply, but it probably is because the USB root hub goes into sleep mode. In Windows' Device Manager you can (and should) set all USB hubs and USB root hubs to NOT allow Windows to shut them off to save on energy.

Is there anybody who noticed backlight flickering on throttle if less than 100% chosen?

This is really annoying hardware bug which especially noticeable in the dark room by side vision.