Zak

Live stream of IL-2: BOS on Wednesday, August 14th

It won't be a long stream. And as I said before, it'll be published on our YouTube channel later this week with appropriate subs to it.

Many thanks! Looking forwards to this!

Generally Italy is GMT +1

At the moment it's plus 1 due to DST, so the answer is GMT +1 +1 = 18:00 h Italy time :salute:

Thank you very much, I would have said 17.00, resulting in a Fail!

I plan to be on the ROF Teamspeak Channel if anyone wants to join me for some commentary in English or to answer some questions during the livestream.

Address: 37.139.8.9:7777

PW: 1917

Jason

I'm betting the response to that will be great. For those of us who can't be online chatting with you, would there be any chance of a transcribed account of the conversations? Or better, recorded and posted on Youtube?

Edited by Rjel

How can I access the channel at Twitch? It is now a private channel..

How can I access the channel at Twitch? It is now a private channel..

I suspect they are testing the stream for any technical issues and that's why it is private right now, but I am sure it will go public before the actual live stream :)

Edited by Sim

Thanks Sim.. Never tried a live stream before :biggrin:

The livestream is now "unlocked" in the News page , I hope they release the Password or Unlock it for everybody.

From what I've understand from the Russian BoS site you need to register first at Twitch and with the given password you can log in.

This is what Loft wrote about what will be shown today:

Greetings. Do not make a noise, not a blockbuster smile.gif no revelation will not, all who follow the blogs all have already seen. A few weeks with the presentation in the states nothing much has changed. Just want to try a different form of communication with you, this format allows you to combine video and story about the elements. I do not know what we have to Zack stars smile.gif and what we can do. But it is very beg of you do not scare me high expectations, but we are on the path of openness, no other revelations. Fly on little Lage and I'll tell you how it turned out.

(Sorry for the clumsy translation but hey that is Google's fault. Not mine. ;) )

It's a channel specific password, nothing to do with your login to twitch/justin.

I plan to be on the ROF Teamspeak Channel if anyone wants to join me for some commentary in English or to answer some questions during the livestream.

Address: 37.139.8.9:7777

PW: 1917

Jason

It's 11:30 am US Eastern Time, I have already created a Twitch account, although I do not believe that anyone needs to do that, to watch this, when it goes live.

I am also now on the Rise of Flight Teamspeak 3 Server as you've indicated. Waiting on the Main English Channel, no pun intended. Will also "FRAPS the event".

The player is on the news page. It just isn't streaming nothing. :(

I'll go make a coffee and be back. :biggrin:

Edited by Jaws2002

EAF19_Marsh - Try Signing up on the home page of twitch.TV. you'llsee the random phrase you have to enter 

EAF19_Marsh - Try Signing up on the home page of twitch.TV. you'llsee the random phrase you have to enter 

It doesn't do it :(

Now I'm logged in with my just created account, but the channel is still password protected...

Is it showing anything, says "offline" in my end at twich?

Edited by Baron

yes, it is up on the news page.  Wish I spoke Russian!

Watch it on the FB page.  Can't see it on twich.tv.

Hood