BlackSix

Developer Diary, Part 76

Zac did say it would be ready in about an hour an hour ago. I'm sure they are doing their best and if it doesn't happen today, think what you have to look forward to tomorrow.

Thanks gents. Any betters want to guess what percentage the game says after today's update? 73 percent is my guess.

Sure, happy to have some harmless fun.. I rekon your very close Robert.. so Ill say .. 75% ?

We gotta be patient, they stayed up a long while and worked extra hard to get us todays update or atleast attempted to get it to us :)

Amazing update.  This update and so many others make me sooooo glad the IL2 franchise was handed off to 777.  Nothing but sunshine from these guys. Thanks for the update, ongoing communication, professionalism and a GREAT CFS!!!

• Upvote 2

We gotta be patient, they stayed up a long while and worked extra hard to get us todays update or atleast attempted to get it to us :)

i don't think people have aproblem with being patient i think people wonder if they are still working on it to get it out soon or if they went home

either way its amazing how they keep working for us like this

Amazing update.  This update and so many others make me sooooo glad the IL2 franchise was handed off to 777.  Nothing but sunshine from these guys. Thanks for the update, ongoing communication, professionalism and a GREAT CFS!!!

+1 i agree 777 make the best simulators in my opinion and they did an awsome job with the Rof

i have no worries about them doing aswell with this

Presumably it will be in the QMB, and I expect people will make missions for it, but I doubt it will be available for campaign for a good while, if at all. 

I'll bet they just started another pot of coffee.  Or got another case of Red Bull.  Maybe both.  

Thanks for the hard work and great job so far. Remember very person in the world  has opinion's like they have ***holes.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug." - Rick James *****!

"Can't touch this".....Mc Hammer

Is what I'd say to him when we would pass each other at FSP.

would be nice with an update on the current status :)

Ok, here you go.

The devs are peacefully sleeping at their desk. Maybe the upload server failed? Maybe the upload is taking longer than expected? Who knows... I've been planted at the desk 4 hours waiting to check out the FW.

It is taking a long time to upload because everyone is hitting F5 on this thread and using all the bandwidth. :)

• Upvote 1

If they are still working to get this out today, that is some serious midnight oil they are burning. Kudos.

Patience "Grasshopper" is the catchcry it seems for this update.

But seriously all Kudos to the team for their fantastic simulaton, community awareness, very regular communication and evaluation of community concerns and prompt responses.

3rd party inclusions will help to expand the interest  of the players and immersion,especially new maps and missions (both historic and psuedo historic).

:salute:

I'm amazed ... seriously amazed at the dev team's dedication.  Even without the update!  But if these brave souls are still able to push this puppy out tonight, they will be LEGEND!

• Upvote 2

I'm amazed ... seriously amazed at the dev team's dedication.  Even without the update!  But if these brave souls are still able to push this puppy out tonight, they will be LEGEND!

Wait for it ........................................................ Dary

• Upvote 1

Ok guys this is the situation: They went to bed and they forgot to tell us because they were veeeery tired.

It's 6:30 AM in Moscow, I think it would be better if they did go to bed and can continue after getting some rest.

Mayhaps asleep they be, yet all waiting we are still, this is the soul o'true fanboyism.

Ok guys this is the situation: They went to bed and they forgot to tell us because they were veeeery tired.

It's 6:30 AM in Moscow, I think it would be better if they did go to bed and can continue after getting some rest.

i won't blame them :) they deserve to rest :salute:

Great work guys. Id just like to thank EVERYONE at 777/1C. This week has been one of high drama. You guys all kept your cool in the face of some seriously inconsiderate people. You have kept your nose to the grind stone and shown your dedication to your craft. And this sort of honestly and professionalism is a rare experience for us simmers and gamers alike. THANK YOU.

Very well said Mr Hooves. Big thumbs up for the team and for the supporting people that can see another gold mine in this title.

Is the team working saturdays too or we will wait to monday?

I'm gonna say Monday. Let them rest, it's been an intense week after all.

Yes the update comes when its ready. I am at work anyway so its fine by me :D. Its going to be impressive update, thanks for your hard work once again

Time to catch a few ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Eager to try it, but get some rest. It will keep.

this marathon i think is in bad taste. because sooner or later people will turn on the devs. working at this pace isn't sustainable and people WILL say bad things. i don't think people should reinforce this dev behavior. they need to pace themselves.

i hope they worry more about quality product and less on people gushing on the forums. i hope.

I´m only asking if devs works sundays too... i´m really happy with this update.

Edited by Satchenko

After seeing the effort that the devs did to get this patch, working until late at night, and seeing that they REALLY listen to the fans, I've changed my opinion regarding this simulator. I'll buy it and I will give all the support i can. They deserve it.
Great job!