=38=Tatarenko

New Players start here ...

23 minutes ago, Scottvdken said:

Couple pieces of wood between the wall and the pedals works well enough for me.

Same here ;)

• Upvote 1

I need help! I don´t more use my very old e-mail! How can i change to a new one in my account? 

I want to buy the BoK and i want receive news and login with my new e-mail.

Can some one help me or give some information about this issue? Or give the the support administrators e-mail?

Thank You!

Does anyone know what's the maximum amount of time the track recorder will record? I had it stop midflight on its own, and I'm confused as to how/why that happened.

• Upvote 1

What happened to chucks guides? The links in the OP tell me I don’t have permission to see those 

40 minutes ago, 1./JG54_Uwe said:

What happened to chucks guides? The links in the OP tell me I don’t have permission to see those 

Maybe links to Testers/Beta Forum content. Would be good to have it here.

Edited by =LD=Hethwill

13 hours ago, FarflungWanderer said:

Does anyone know what's the maximum amount of time the track recorder will record? I had it stop midflight on its own, and I'm confused as to how/why that happened.

Not certain but I believe it is a 500MB file limit, I understand this is left over from RoF days and is something that probably could be made an optional setting now storage costs/sizes have changed

However am sure it has been mentioned before and is on "the list" just not sure what position it would be on that list as a priority out of so many other things

Cheers, Dakpilot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, FarflungWanderer said:

It is half an hour or a certain amount of mb (I forget how many). Whatever comes first.

1 hour ago, AeroAce said:

It is half an hour or a certain amount of mb (I forget how many). Whatever comes first.

I ran a few tests, it maxes out at 500mb. I wish you could extend that for longer so you could capture the entire flight.

• Upvote 1

I just bought the game yesterday after hearing about the career mode which sounded great.

However, the first three missions in my career have ended up in the flight leader turning around on the runway and smashing into the plane behind him, the rest of the flight then takes off and circles the runway endlessly.

What is going on?

EDIT - Lol, not having much luck here, I tried another mission starting in the air, completed the objective and had to ditch on the way home due to an oil leak, I finished and an error came up 'Error - StatStatSubmission' or something and now it seems like the mission never happened according to the stats.

weird, in the mission planning it is showing the mission I last flew, but if I click 'start mission' it takes me to a new mission without any description of what it is.

Edited by Weller001

23 hours ago, FarflungWanderer said:

I ran a few tests, it maxes out at 500mb. I wish you could extend that for longer so you could capture the entire flight.

Realistically, most people are going to want to capture some sort of action. Recording hours over open terrain (and water eventually) is for a very select few only. You can break it up with a couple of recordings and then edit it all together with a third party app if you'd like.

2 hours ago, Weller001 said:

I just bought the game yesterday after hearing about the career mode which sounded great.

However, the first three missions in my career have ended up in the flight leader turning around on the runway and smashing into the plane behind him, the rest of the flight then takes off and circles the runway endlessly.

What is going on?

EDIT - Lol, not having much luck here, I tried another mission starting in the air, completed the objective and had to ditch on the way home due to an oil leak, I finished and an error came up 'Error - StatStatSubmission' or something and now it seems like the mission never happened according to the stats.

weird, in the mission planning it is showing the mission I last flew, but if I click 'start mission' it takes me to a new mission without any description of what it is.

Seems a bit unusual. You might want to open this in it's own thread. It will garner more views than in this thread and will lead to more constructive advice as well. This post will get burried pretty quickly in this thread.

On 3/30/2018 at 7:33 AM, BlondKnight said:

I need help! I don´t more use my very old e-mail! How can i change to a new one in my account? 

I want to buy the BoK and i want receive news and login with my new e-mail.

Can some one help me or give some information about this issue? Or give the the support administrators e-mail?

Thank You!

https://il2sturmovik.com/account/login/?next=/support/request/

Go here, login, and post your issue. Be aware this is a small team and you may not get an answer for a couple of days sometimes.

• Like 1

In 2017-03-04 at 12:16, 216th_LuseKofte said:

Welcome Gheoss

Like everything this sim is what you make of it, It is great fun for most of us

Welcome

I apologize for jumping in here but it is the only way I can get some info. I am new to all of this and was planning on buying BOS tomorrow. I have been watching the youtub videos and watching the forum and getting all worked up.

My problem is the language. In the profile I selected English but this forum is mostly in Russian. The threads are ok (in English) but everything else on the page is in Russian. That is why I am butting in. I see a recurring + sign and a Russian word at the end of each message so I assume it is something like respond. How do I get the whole page  in English? I've read all the FAQ and scanned most of the messages for newbees. Also when I download the BOS will it render in English or Russian. This forum has me worried. All the videos showed the cockpit communications etc in English. Is there only one version of game and you select the language in the game?

Anyhow - enough questions I just want to get started then I will have a lot more.   ;o)

Thanks and I apologize again.

Gerry

I really like BoS and the career mode, but is there a way to save your plane settings? I'm flying an La-5 and on every mission I have to re-select the skin I want and the modifications I prefer. Is there a way to make these default?

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:45 AM, TrollGRG said:

I apologize for jumping in here but it is the only way I can get some info. I am new to all of this and was planning on buying BOS tomorrow. I have been watching the youtub videos and watching the forum and getting all worked up.

My problem is the language. In the profile I selected English but this forum is mostly in Russian. The threads are ok (in English) but everything else on the page is in Russian. That is why I am butting in. I see a recurring + sign and a Russian word at the end of each message so I assume it is something like respond. How do I get the whole page  in English? I've read all the FAQ and scanned most of the messages for newbees. Also when I download the BOS will it render in English or Russian. This forum has me worried. All the videos showed the cockpit communications etc in English. Is there only one version of game and you select the language in the game?

Anyhow - enough questions I just want to get started then I will have a lot more.   ;o)

Thanks and I apologize again.

Gerry

I don't understand what you mean. I have got the whole series of Box and it is all in English. Can you be more specific, please?

8 часов назад, No.85_Camm сказал:

I don't understand what you mean. I have got the whole series of Box and it is all in English. Can you be more specific, please?

8 часов назад, No.85_Camm сказал:

I jumped the gun on my last post - anticipated a problem that was not there. I went ahead and bought the game and it works fine (like I hoped it would). My only problem is this website. The only thing that is in English is the threads themselves. All the peripheral writing is in Russian so I cannot navigate anywhere or search or anything else (that is why I had to jump into the other conversation). 

I am using Google Crome if that makes a difference. I have it set to translate these pages but, like I said, it just translates the conversation itself.

Image1.jpg

don't use google Chrome. I would suggest you enter the Forum via the Launcher....then just click on Forum. What Country are you in?

13 часов назад, No.85_Camm сказал:

don't use google Chrome. I would suggest you enter the Forum via the Launcher....then just click on Forum. What Country are you in?

Canada

By "launcher" do you mean Google?

13 часов назад, No.85_Camm сказал:

If you are talking about the window to launch the game where there is a link to the forum, I tried that and it looks exactly the same.

Try sending a message to the support team....explain the problem and I'm sure they will help you

12 часов назад, No.85_Camm сказал:

Try sending a message to the support team....explain the problem and I'm sure they will help you

Thanks I'll do that

G

My apologies to everyone I really should have introduced myself here sooner.

I picked BOS up in the steam sale after asking some questions over here on the forum,and after being given some excellent advice from the members. And....I'm loving it,I wish I'd picked it up sooner.

Ive been a simmer since the days of the C64,loved the old Microprose games with the brilliant manuals and keyboard overlays.

Moved onto a Commodore Amiga,then into the world of PC,s.

Im a big fan of Falcon BMS,and WOFFUE. I also fly IL-1946 with the excellent B.A.T mod but this new series is going to be my new WW2 sim of choice. Ive just started to watch Colninny,s and Requims videos and loving them. If anyone has any more tutorials for me to watch please advise me. Thanks

My aim in time is to go full realism,but I know I've got to walk before I can run :biggrin:. I eventually would like to try MP as soon has I am competent in SP il head over. I just know I'm going to love this sim and community..I hope to share some reports and Screenshots very soon.

Ive already mentioned it but I wanted to post here aswell...I want to say again a massive thank you to One man in particular. HAZA for selflessly gifting me a copy of BOM that integrated flawlessly into my BOS premium install. You pal are a true Gentleman,thank you once again. :good:

Anyway enough from me for now,I'd be here all day :biggrin:, 1 last question before I go..is there any books you guys recommend that feature aerial combat Stories from the Russian/Germany air war? 

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Best regards,see you in the skies 

Adger

• Upvote 1

I subscribe to 'Flypast' magazine and there are often stories of aerial combat that are interesting to read

• Upvote 1

Hello to everyone,

This is my first post in here. First of all sorry for my english as it is not my language and I do not use it enough.

I bought BOS last autumn, but due to lack of time I was playing little.

As a newcomer, I can tell BoX is a time consuming occupation; I had some notion of flight sim, but back to MS Flight sim in the 90's also  some remembrance of EF2000, but anyway that was a long time ago. I had to learn lots of thing, first buy a decent joystick and Hotas (Warthog) configure it, learn some cokpit and plane, some basic maneuver,......

I was getting quickly frustrated with the view control, so I went with TrackIr. As the joy and appeal of BoX was rising I decide to upgrade a litlle bit my 2012 PC

I OC my i7 3820 to 4,6GHz and replaced my GTX 770 with a 1080ti.

I was considering also upgrading my screen, but finally I decided to go VR (Rift). I had to struggle a bit with some usb 3 imcompatibility but finally

I launched Box in VR and I have no words....... WOW WOW WOW this is GREAT.

The first time I was in the hangar with the yak7 i just wanted to walk around and touch it.

It is incredible the scale and 3D perception of VR change everything. Then I begin to fly and it is pure pleasure. I was really amazed in the cokpit with all the gauges, my brain just say "it is there touch it", but mostly the feeling of speed, turn, skid of the plane is really impressive.  I had some scary sensation when crashing.

With VR I know the position and attitude of my plane (mostly), that was not the case with Track Ir also it is a lot more easy to track target ( often I was loosing my targert with track Ir)

I was a time considering to buy a second-hand Yak 7 but there was small chance I could shoot at some Luftansa plane. So VR was the way to go.

To get there I spent some hours reading this forum.

I have to thank  a lot this great community for all the advice and information that is shared here.

Without it I do not think BoX could be accesible to newcomer.

To the developers, "HATS OFF" for all the work and passion I can feel when playing Box.

For the future I hope I can spend a little more times to fly and progress so that maybe I can consider flying MP in the future but I have to say the career mode is great.

Regards

Denis

Edited by QuanticIL27
correction
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, QuanticIL27 said:

Hello to everyone,

This is my first post in here. First of all sorry for my english as it is not my language and I do not use it enough.

Speaking any amount of a foreign language is an accomplishment, not something to apologize for! 

3 hours ago, QuanticIL27 said:

To the developers, "HATS OFF" for all the work and passion I can feel when playing Box.

Absolutely! One of these days I'll be getting back into it myself 🙂

Welcome to all the new pilots :salute:

If you would like to watch some videos on how to takeoff and land, taxi and do some basic aerobatic maneuvers then you can watch my YouTube videos in the following playlists:

Hope you learn something from the videos and that we some day meet in the virtual skies :biggrin:

Best regards

Henrik

Edited by HenFre
New content

Hi All, Am new to BOS but have been playing CLOD for years, one thing struck me straight away with BOS is lack of clickable

controls, which can understand,  so i need to assign key binding for everything, can someone show me a good Key binding setup

for all major controls, i am flying with a logitek 3D pro joy stick.

thanks and hi again, j

10 hours ago, jinxy587 said:

Hi All, Am new to BOS but have been playing CLOD for years, one thing struck me straight away with BOS is lack of clickable

controls, which can understand,  so i need to assign key binding for everything, can someone show me a good Key binding setup

for all major controls, i am flying with a logitek 3D pro joy stick.

thanks and hi again, j

HI and welcome. I fly with CH Products Fighterstick, throttle, and pedals, so I can't help you with a specific profile. I would suggest starting with the bare essentials, get them laid out where you like them, and then add the next biggest priority controls. Then the next, and the next, until you run out of buttons. In the meantime, learn the keyboard commands for things that aren't mapped yet. 

On my gear, since I have so many buttons, and the ability to have 3 separate modes and a shift button which essentially triples and then doubles the amount of buttons, running out wasn't a problem! I was actually able to group everything so that controls that have a common feature or component share the same button group. So, for example, all my radiator controls are mapped to the same 4-way hat switch, my mixture and rpm/prop pitch controls to another 4-way hat, etc. That makes it easier to keep track of what is where. 

Hope that helps! 

On 4/1/2018 at 2:59 PM, FarflungWanderer said:

What we really need is something I suggested in the right forum years ago, but is naturally not a top priority:

Record every flight, and at the end, prompt, "Save track?" Naturally make this an option so folks that see a performance hit from recording can disable it.

This solves the two major problems of recording flights, namely, the crapload of worthless footage you need to dig through, and the possibility of missing awesome moments if you aren't already recording. With this option you would avoid saving boring tracks and never miss the excitement.

Rant:

Spoiler

I often give people crap for saying things "should be easy to code" but I'm going to break my own rule here and say, shoot, give me the code and couple days and I bet I could figure this out. For one of the devs (aka the one lone programmer according to Jason), I bet it takes an hour. But... what do I know. Obviously not the important thing but shoot I would love this change so much. The number one thing preventing from making videos all the time is the fact that I have to spend hours digging through old tracks for the good bits, or I miss them because I'm not recording. Rewinding would be nice too, but that's pretty much a technical impossibility given how the tracks work AFAIK. My suggestion on the other hand... cost/benefit analysis is much more compelling, for sure.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, 19//curiousGamblerr said:

What we really need is something I suggested in the right forum years ago, but is naturally not a top priority:

Record every flight, and at the end, prompt, "Save track?" Naturally make this an option so folks that see a performance hit from recording can disable it.

This solves the two major problems of recording flights, namely, the crapload of worthless footage you need to dig through, and the possibility of missing awesome moments if you aren't already recording. With this option you would avoid saving boring tracks and never miss the excitement.

Rant:

Reveal hidden contents

I often give people crap for saying things "should be easy to code" but I'm going to break my own rule here and say, shoot, give me the code and couple days and I bet I could figure this out. For one of the devs (aka the one lone programmer according to Jason), I bet it takes an hour. But... what do I know. Obviously not the important thing but shoot I would love this change so much. The number one thing preventing from making videos all the time is the fact that I have to spend hours digging through old tracks for the good bits, or I miss them because I'm not recording. Rewinding would be nice too, but that's pretty much a technical impossibility given how the tracks work AFAIK. My suggestion on the other hand... cost/benefit analysis is much more compelling, for sure.

Yes please, give him a chance if you can. I would like to see that. Now i dont rec anything, but many times i regret it.

Edited by VesseL

4 hours ago, VesseL said:

Yes please, give him a chance if you can. I would like to see that. Now i dont rec anything, but many times i regret it.

They could never, unfortunately. Even if such a thing worked out with an NDA it would set a bad precedent I think. It's a ridiculous suggestion on my part, hence the spoiler ;)

Another newbie here. I haven't flown much the past few years simply because there weren't many fun singleplayer sims around anymore. But I've recently decided to dust off the old HOTAS and I've heard a lot of great things about the new campaign mode. I initially ignored BoS at release because of the many questionable design decisions, but apparently this has actually been turned into a good game over the years. So before I buy, I have some questions:

1. Can I assume the BoX series will participate in the upcoming Steam sale next week? What are the odds of Kuban being discounted? It seems to have the most varied planeset and interesting setting.
  2. If I see it correctly, I can buy BoS from Steam and all other content directly from this site, and it will all merge together in my Steam install. Are there any benefits in buying it directly from here compared to Steam (apart from Steam not taking its 30% cut)?
  3. I know I need the corresponding BoX or collector dlc to fly a plane, but how is it handled for the AI? Can I encounter an I-16 in the Stalingrad campaign without owning BoM? Can I shoot down AI Ju52's without buying the plane (which I've no interest in flying myself)?
  4. What are the main improvements in these campaigns compared to the ones in RoF? Those were a decent baseline, but missions did tend to have little variety in objectives and random encounters.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, Nemo84 said:

Another newbie here. I haven't flown much the past few years simply because there weren't many fun singleplayer sims around anymore. But I've recently decided to dust off the old HOTAS and I've heard a lot of great things about the new campaign mode. I initially ignored BoS at release because of the many questionable design decisions, but apparently this has actually been turned into a good game over the years. So before I buy, I have some questions:

1. Can I assume the BoX series will participate in the upcoming Steam sale next week? What are the odds of Kuban being discounted? It seems to have the most varied planeset and interesting setting.
  2. If I see it correctly, I can buy BoS from Steam and all other content directly from this site, and it will all merge together in my Steam install. Are there any benefits in buying it directly from here compared to Steam (apart from Steam not taking its 30% cut)?
  3. I know I need the corresponding BoX or collector dlc to fly a plane, but how is it handled for the AI? Can I encounter an I-16 in the Stalingrad campaign without owning BoM? Can I shoot down AI Ju52's without buying the plane (which I've no interest in flying myself)?
  4. What are the main improvements in these campaigns compared to the ones in RoF? Those were a decent baseline, but missions did tend to have little variety in objectives and random encounters.

Hi and welcome!  I can answer some of your questions:

1) I have no idea, but it seems the series has a sale a few times a year or so. 

2) Yes, you can buy direct or from Steam, and you can mix both. Whatever is activated under your account will integrate. I have BoS from Steam via a sale and BoM and the BoS and M collector planes direct from the studio's site. 

3) You can only fly what you own, but the AI can fly anything, so long as it's supported by the mission. Also, in multi-player, all players can play on any map in any server, provided a plane you own is available to be flown. There is no splitting of the community here 😀

4) This I don't know yet. I've been away for a bit, sucked in to other things. But I shall return..... 😁

On 6/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, Nemo84 said:

Hey there Nemo. Welcome back to the flight simming fold! This new generation of IL-2 series had a bit of a rough start but it had some good fundamentals behind it and it's really morphed into a quality WWII flight sim experience bar none. You won't find a better balance of content and quality around these days.

To answer your questions:

1) Likely yes. I think IL-2 has had a sale every time there was a Steam sale. They often have sales outside of the Steam sale time period as well. As for Battle of Kuban going on sale, I would be surprised if it was more than a very small discount. It only just released in March and I'm sure the devs don't want to discount it too quickly. If you're looking for a second option IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad is a good middle of the road option although I think IL-2: Battle of Moscow is just as varried and I love that Moscow map.

2) I've bought everything direct. I can't find a good reason for Steam outside of some players wanting to take advantage of greater varieties of ways that you can pay via Steam. For me with a credit card through the main site has been the best way to support the series and I've had zero troubles. You can buy initially from Steam and buy everything else via the store here too. There are some changes to Steam integration which you should read about here if you're thinking of buying that way:

3) You'll have and see all aircraft in the game regardless of if you own that particular set or not. Additionally, in multiplayer you have access to all maps regardless of if you own the corresponding pack. This is done to ensure that all players can theoretically play on the same multiplayer maps and servers without trouble. The only trick is that you need to fly an aircraft that you own in that multiplayer scenario - most server admins are good at making a mix of types available.

4) IL-2's new Career mode is a setup above RoF's Career mode. The missions themselves tend to be much more engaging. There's a good variety of targets and target areas. It can still be formulaic at times but its really really well done. The whole experience for Career mode I quite like and I'm having a ton of fun without worrying too much about seeing the same exact mission pop up all that often. The devs are planning to add some more mission types in over time so that should help boost the variety as we go along.

I recommend you read my in-depth review on IL-2: Battle of Kuban as a state of how the game currently is. It doesn't matter what you buy (Stalingrad, Moscow or Kuban) as the core fundamentals are all there. Review here: https://stormbirds.blog/2018/04/11/il-2-battle-of-kuban-in-depth-review/

Also, if you're a single player pilot I strongly recommend you check out the series Scripted Campaigns system as well. It's still relatively new but there are plenty of free community built ones as well as premium releases from 1CGS (available in the store for $9.99). They have all been really good in my experience.

1 hour ago, ShamrockOneFive said:

1) Likely yes. I think IL-2 has had a sale every time there was a Steam sale. They often have sales outside of the Steam sale time period as well. As for Battle of Kuban going on sale, I would be surprised if it was more than a very small discount. It only just released in March and I'm sure the devs don't want to discount it too quickly. If you're looking for a second option IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad is a good middle of the road option although I think IL-2: Battle of Moscow is just as varried and I love that Moscow map.

So without taking pricing into account: if you could buy just one title for singleplayer, which one would you pick and why?

2) I've bought everything direct. I can't find a good reason for Steam outside of some players wanting to take advantage of greater varieties of ways that you can pay via Steam. For me with a credit card through the main site has been the best way to support the series and I've had zero troubles. You can buy initially from Steam and buy everything else via the store here too. There are some changes to Steam integration which you should read about here if you're thinking of buying that way:

Does it matter in what order I buy them? Could I for example buy Kuban or Bodenplatte on the main site now, and then buy Stalingrad on Steam in the future and still have everything integrated in Stalingrad's Steam install? I like the convenience of a Steam install, but I also don't want to be limited by it.

I recommend you read my in-depth review on IL-2: Battle of Kuban as a state of how the game currently is. It doesn't matter what you buy (Stalingrad, Moscow or Kuban) as the core fundamentals are all there. Review here: https://stormbirds.blog/2018/04/11/il-2-battle-of-kuban-in-depth-review/

Very informative site, thanks for the link. I'll be sure to check it regularly, all my old flightsim news sites like SimHQ seem to be pretty defunct these days.

Also, if you're a single player pilot I strongly recommend you check out the series Scripted Campaigns system as well. It's still relatively new but there are plenty of free community built ones as well as premium releases from 1CGS (available in the store for $9.99). They have all been really good in my experience.

In DCS the scripted campaigns, even the payware ones, frequently get broken with new updates. And it sometimes takes quite a while before they're fully functional again. Are there similar concerns with these?

1 hour ago, Nemo84 said:

So without taking pricing into account: if you could buy just one title for singleplayer, which one would you pick and why?

Does it matter in what order I buy them? Could I for example buy Kuban or Bodenplatte on the main site now, and then buy Stalingrad on Steam in the future and still have everything integrated in Stalingrad's Steam install? I like the convenience of a Steam install, but I also don't want to be limited by it. 

Very informative site, thanks for the link. I'll be sure to check it regularly, all my old flightsim news sites like SimHQ seem to be pretty defunct these days.

In DCS the scripted campaigns, even the payware ones, frequently get broken with new updates. And it sometimes takes quite a while before they're fully functional again. Are there similar concerns with these?

1) Tough choice. Probably Battle of Kuban right now but that's also probably because its new. If its any indication, I have Moscow, Stalingrad and Kuban pilot Careers all on the go flying different planes. Don't think I can answer this one very well.

2) Order doesn't matter at all. Everything is integrated into the core install. If you can... Just buy through the main site. Fiddling with Steam seems to cause some folks headaches.

3) I update regularly on IL-2 and DCS primarily with a little of everything else sprinkled in. Check back often :)

4) So far I haven't seen that crop up. DCS seems to have more issues with breaking things from patch to patch. Either 1CGS has gone back over stuff before we've noticed or they just don't have the same level of difficulty with breaking what seems to be unrelated things. The one time that we had a very large change, that was the Battle of Kuban launch which affected graphics, AI, clouds, etc. both of the previously released Scripted Campaigns were updated. Community campaigns were quickly updated after that although most of them worked ok anyways. I wouldn't say its problem free in this area... but seemingly far less than DCS.

Hi IL*2 team and all.

This may sound and look silly i have a mouse issue question.

A while ago i brought the newer copy of BOS from steam and found that i had no mouse flight control and had to return it as not fit for purpose.

So on contacting support about this issues i'm asked to provide a screenshot of a non working flight control mose, Yes bonkers.

Considering support won't answer my issue, i'll post it here.

On reading vairing info on the game i'm aware that mouse flight control can be used as well as flight sticks and wondered why when i brought the game i had no mouse flight control, so which is correct Mouse/no Mouse.

I would also like to know do anyone out there uses a Mouse/keyboard setup instead of flight sticks and how are they getting on in this way in the newer games.

Why i ask when i played flight sims i have no problem with Mouse/keyboard setup but had no end of issues with flight sticks either they won't stay calibrated or the stick would become weak and useless, NO they were not cheap and nasty.    

AS i'm wanting to rekindle my joy for the IL games in buying all the newer versions, i'd really would like to know as to why i could not use a mouse, can a mouse be used for flight or not.

Yes i know flight sticks are better but in all flight sims i've played exceptionally well using the mouse, plus at this time i've no spear funds for flight sticks and the game so the game will have to come first. 

Even a cheap ~$30 flight stick will be many times better than a mouse! 

Good luck

1 hour ago, Eclipse4349 said:

Even a cheap ~$30 flight stick will be many times better than a mouse! 

Good luck

Hi agree will reconsider this at later date, but still would like to know on the mouse issue that i had and do not want to buy a game that like before with no mouse control.

HOW DAMN HARD IS IT TO ANSWER THIS.