Sign in to follow this  
CPSWolff

Visa Gift Card

I have a Visa Gift Card I wanted to use and here is a great place for me to use it...and then again, that may not work. On the back of the gift card it states, "Domestic use only." If I'm correct, this company is in Europe. Will the gift card work for the pre-order? If so I can go ahead and pre-order the premium package...if not, I have to hope it shows up on Steam.

So, what's the story? Thanks.

I use a gift card through PayPal all the time for RoF purchases. It has the tremendous advantage that the Minister for Finance, Entertainment and Culture (aka: Mrs F_IV) does not need to know about it.

It did work just fine, thanks. I pre-ordered the full package and looking forward to it. At 75 I've seen a lot of sims come and go, but IL2 is still the best one going for me for over 10 years. I play online with a number of "old guys" like me...some in their 60s and a few even into their early 80s. After playing Cliffs of Dover and putting it away for good I really was hoping IL2 would get into the present age of great graphics...and here it comes. It really looks impressive and I for one can't wait for it to come out.

• Upvote 1