Snarling Trolls

Hi Cerb, good to see you again.

Is this where you are hiding now Zeno?

Like Marx I have control problems with BoS, mouse pointer movement and response to joystick input is very jerky. Graphics settings are as low as I can get them.

Does this mean my poor old 'puter is too slow, or do I need to change some other settings?

I still enjoy RoF, but I don't take it too seriously (which is why I'm rubbish at it!).

Hi Cerb, good to see you again.

Is this where you are hidingarrow-10x10.png now Zeno?

Like Marx I have controlarrow-10x10.png problems with BoS, mouse pointer movement and response to joystick input is very jerky. Graphics settings are as low as I can get them.

Does this mean my poor old 'puter is too slow, or do I need to changearrow-10x10.png some other settings?

I still enjoy RoF, but I don't take it too seriously (which is why I'm rubbish at it!).

Hi Mal,  no i dont hide  here. im as seldom here as in RoF. Havent so much time in the last month. Life is changing in several ways (Job, woman). Other reason is since Rof is free to play there are more often strange psychos on stage so i lost fun a bit. When i go online i look for Troll mates and join then. BosS needs a lot of attention at the beginning especially in real mode. But if u figured it out its great fun. cya :)

Zeno, it's some time ago I've seen someone on a server at RO2 called ST Zeno. Was that you?

Hi Male, didn't seen for ages. Hope, you're doing well. I'm using a stoneage-puter with vintage GC as well, but it satisfactorily works for BOS. First few seconds in SP-Mode looking like blured tho. If there are a lot of dicks messing around on MP, it starts getting laggy. Nor mouse neither joystick probs here.

Did someone seen me capitano lately? Is he lost in action?

:salute:

Edited by ST_Cerberus

Zeno, it's some time ago I've seen someone on a server at RO2 called ST Zeno. Was that you?

Hi Male, didn't seen for ages. Hope, you're doing well. I'm using a stoneage-puter with vintage GC as well, but it satisfactorily works for BOS. First few seconds in SP-Mode looking like blured tho. If there are a lot of dicks messing around on MP, it starts getting laggy. Nor mouse neither joystick probs here.

Did someone seen me capitano lately? Is he lost in action?

:salute:

yep :)

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

You guys still active in here?

I'm picking up BOS again and mostly can be found on the Liberty server which seems most active. Understand i have to fly missions to unlock things but that bores the crap out of me:(

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2015 at 10:48 PM, ST_Malesan said:

Hey Mal great flying with you tonight on FC hotrods server, busy wasn't it? lol like you said a bit wild in here, pretty good though and we certainly kept the squads honour intact.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, St_Zeno said:

Hey Noony,

nice to hear that Trolls are still active. After a break of fife years i am back again flying WW1 sims. Are any other Troll mates active?

Well hello Zeno, yes there are still a few of us still going, although I wouldn't say strong lol, Zilch, Malesan, Agent, Bandit now and then, and me, we fly on our server Asnarling troll server or A Zoo server whichever is up at the time.

See you in flames on there xx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Noons. You're a saint. As a victim, it is a deep honour to be part of such an exclusive and revered club. For others thinking of joining, and there must be many, I have to say it was my own choice. No coercion involved. Can you untie me now mate? 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You must be one very proud scouse geezer Noons.  I put it's longevity down to quality leadership and discernment in only allowing the best of the best into this exclusive and much respected squad. It's you wot done it man!

8 hours ago, ST_Catchov said:

You must be one very proud scouse geezer Noons.  I put it's longevity down to quality leadership and discernment in only allowing the best of the best into this exclusive and much respected squad. It's you wot done it man!

Lol try telling that to the devs. I just been blocked on IL-2 FB page for daring to complain about the shity DM again, 1c-777 studios are the biggest bullies on the planet, if you don't bend down and kiss their arses they block you, sad bastards lol.

Well chaps I've decided I've had enough of IL-2 the devs, and the bollocks they spout, I'm staying grounded for the foreseeable future and moving back to DCS.

Fed up with 1c-777 and their bully boy tactics, if you dare to complain about the broken crap they are producing they send you emails, messages and block you lol, that aint no way to run a railroad.

I'm not as bothered as this post might sound, there are plenty of other sims out there to choose from just fed up with the bullshit from the devs telling me to shut up over the DM and when I wont they try to brow beat you into submission.

Latest is FC volume 2, they aint fixed the original, so they are adding more broken bits that will be impossible to fix, it's just a flying mess at the moment.

Not for me chaps, maybe one day when they fix this bag of shite I may return but till then see you now and then.

Love Nooney (retired) lol.

8 minutes ago, Zooropa_Fly said:

Typical of you to sit on the fence.

Lol just waiting for the usual IL-2  mafia message to come through, I'm hoping they offer me my money back for what I spent over the years lol.

Well whatever they done to the DM it is actually usable at the moment. Strange how it's took nearly 2 years to fix the thing, then all of a sudden they cock it up for WW2 boys and sort it in hours. just shows you where the money comes from.

1 hour ago, ST_Nooney said:

Well whatever they done to the DM it is actually usable at the moment

I dunno how you do it Noons. You put in various well constructed and cordial complaints, the devs listen and within 24 hours they act. Heaven has sent us an angel. 

17 hours ago, ST_Catchov said:

I dunno how you do it Noons. You put in various well constructed and cordial complaints, the devs listen and within 24 hours they act. Heaven has sent us an angel. 

More like the angels don't want me loose on the internet causing havoc, so they whispered in the devs ears :) 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Trolls, can all trolls register with flugparks please, as this will get our squad on the list of squads, I have registered our squad with them but we need 4 members of the squad registered for it to show in the list, even if you don't fly regular on flugs at least the squad name will be in the list maintaining our high standard of pilots, the wife said that's not how you spell pillicks :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Trolls,

Just to let you know, I have been flying the camel, spad and F2B in FlugPark the last 2 weeks. I am up to #43 on their Stats and the #2 pilot in the last 24 hours. Our server has been down so thats where I am playing these days. I am on most evenings hope you all are doing well <S>

Edited by ST_Zilch56
22 hours ago, ST_Zilch56 said:

Hi Trolls,

Just to let you know, I have been flying the camel, spad and F2B in FlugPark the last 2 weeks. I am up to #43 on their Stats and the #2 pilot in the last 24 hours. Our server has been down so thats where I am playing these days. I am on most evenings hope you all are doing well <S>

Awesome!  I'm gonna have to join you sometime soon.  I'm hooked into WWII on combat box.  I love the missions and stats.  I'm going to see if flugpark is like combat box with stats and missions.  

Playing with 80 people is awesome and the missions are great..

Miss you guys and fast food.