Sign in to follow this  
BigPickle

Counter The Fw190 Threat

Depending on the exact variants used and some details, it should generally only be faster as long as the 1st charger gear does its full job. Above full throttle altitude, which at high speed is, again depending on details, somewhere between 1000 and 2000 meters, it will lose the small advantage and be slower from there on up. We have an A-3 in game, which is not as fast as the later A-4 and A-5 models and we have the F-4 and G-2, which are faster than the later G-6 models.

• Upvote 1

Right. Didn`t see any Viper back when I was flying. So you don`t recognise the badges, I rest my case then.

Nothing wrong here. "How" is : both pilots are equal in piloting skill. Simple enough to understand.

Didnt see because u didnt fly ;) I Flew 5 wars there, 4 in Ger - 1 in Rus. All pilots of "big" squads remember me as BLW, so...

No. Its not simple to understand. You're doing a mistake talking this. 

This discussion will never be an end. You will insist that as much people did.

Edited by ViperBR

The 190 cant do anything well but attack groundtargets.

i'm not gonna do like everyone else in here and pretend i know how 190 was in real life..i never flew the real one..neither has anyone else in here...

but the one we got ingame does has it own technique..and it has a desire and a need for a pilot with good experiance..

i dont gonna leak my tactics but i have a fair luck with it and i like it best with 4 cannons..its not as pure turn fighter as the 109 or Yak-1

but in the hands of a skilled pilot you can do that too..my biggest problem with MP is peoples lack of will to work together..there is very little team work

and it seems everyone fight in a swarm to claim their victory of their own..but anyway..the 190 is a fine plane when used right

Edited by VikingFjord

i'm not gonna do like everyone else in here and pretend i know how 190 was in real life..i never flew the real one..neither has anyone else in here...

but the one we got ingame does has it own technique..and it has a desire and a need for a pilot with good experiance..

i dont gonna leak my tactics but i have a fair luck with it and i like it best with 4 cannons..its not as pure turn fighter as the 109 or Yak-1

but in the hands of a skilled pilot you can do that too..my biggest problem with MP is peoples lack of will to work together..there is very little team work

and it seems everyone fight in a swarm to claim their victory of their own..but anyway..the 190 is a fine plane when used right

The potential of the 190 IF used with maybe 2-3 109's and 2fws, oh man what a squad, 109's keep em bussy zooming' n booming, turning, you know. While the 190 can sweep in and clean up with 4 cannons the 190 is a dangerous plane if its got its sights on you. alone the 190 is easy meat. But if you hang together, the 190 is not to be underestimated. 

Edited by LG.1Mueller

The potential of the 190 IF used with maybe 2-3 109's and 2fws, oh man what a squad, 109's keep em bussy zooming' n booming, turning, you know. While the 190 can sweep in and clean up with 4 cannons the 190 is a dangerous plane if its got its sights on you. alone the 190 is easy meat. But if you hang together, the 190 is not to be underestimated. 

now your talking :) pilots in that squad needs the experiance too..well heres my 190 recipe and its not complex at all..use it with 4 cannons..keep the plane in or around 500 mark..and use it for "speed" runs

if anyone stick to your tail climb and get help from a teammate

that Roll rate is also a key to avoiding other planes in high altitude just roll the plane on its head and push the stick backwards

not many planes will match that speed of that roll and over shoot..but the main key to any plane is teamwork really.. :salute: