Sign in to follow this  
Sternjaeger

Fix the Spam Problem Please!

Guys, seriously, this has been going on for a while now and we still have this issue. I'd rather you fixed this before giving us a revamped website, thank you!

• Upvote 3

Yep reported them but there must be a way of stopping this shite ever getting on here... ;)

Don't be too hasty. I've always needed a Strong Wife Vashikaran Mantra and now I know where to get one.

• Upvote 3

Simple: Limit the number of new threads you can start to 1 per hour and a 24 hour waiting period for new memebers for starting threads, and you've reduced the problem to a manageable level.

• Upvote 3

I haven't been able to Launch BOS since this started.Is this a coincidence or do I have other problems

I actually ended up making a deal with Dr. Mambo and bought a spell that will inplode Mr Mk X's Bf109  each time he aligns with my Yak-1 tail...

Looking forward to test it latter tonight  :P

Why was my new topic deleted?

Because another topic whining about the relative ineficiency of the Spam moderation isn't needed.

BTW, discussing moderation publicy isn't allowed on the forum. Please read the rules.

BTW, discussing moderation publicy isn't allowed on the forum. Please read the rules.

I think we all know that, but with the current level of spam, you really can't fault people for making note of it and wanting it to go away.

• Upvote 3

Because another topic whining about the relative ineficiency of the Spam moderation isn't needed.

Erm, "whining"? Come on now mate..

I think we all know that, but with the current level of spam, you really can't fault people for making note of it and wanting it to go away.

We all do. And as far as I can see the level is still low. Seen worse.

We do not need several threads about the same issue. If you want to complain or comment about it you can use the other threads, you do not to open couple of them. I did answer in the first one that was open back in the day and that should let you know that mod and adms are aware of it.

I know the level of spam, I belong to the guys who remove them.

Now... this thread is existing, and so far not locked. Peoples can express their frustration in it. Starting another thread with the exact same subject is absolutlelly uneeded.

It was... believe me.

• Upvote 2

I must have missed it then. In all fairness it's not a new problem, and I know they're all very busy working on this project, yet raising the security bar a bit on a forum shouldn't prove too challenging and would make us all feel a bit safer.

Even a "sorry guys, we're working on this, it's a nuisance for us too, but soon it will not happen anymore" would have sufficed..

Anyway, moving on..

Edited by Sternjaeger
  • Upvote 1

Guys,

We are aware of the issue. We can't just change our whole system in 5 minutes to defeat the lame spammers. When we have time to address this technically we will. Posts complaining about the spam will be deleted right along with the spam posts. Ignore any spam threads and focus on the sim please.

Jason

• Upvote 2