71st_AH_XE90

71st_AH Aces High

71st_ ACES HIGH is an organized group of combat flight simulation pilots that flies with both honor and dignity. 

www.il2aceshigh.com

CO  71st_AH_XE90

• Upvote 1

71st_ ACES HIGH is an organized group of combat flight simulation pilots that flies with both honor and dignity. 

www.il2aceshigh.com

CO  71st_AH_XE90

Holy smoke.. is this the same XE90 that we used to have some great timers with in CFS?

• Upvote 2

LuftGangsta challenges 71stAH

platform- IL2:BoS

Match composition:

Champion duels - 4 best players from each team fight 1vs1 standard duel

Combat pairs - 2vs2 game

Team combat - 4vs4 game

Check pm for details.

Waiting for reply!  :)

• Upvote 1

Can't recommend these guys enough. Great group and you'll always have a good time with them. S! 71st. 20thBG might be gearing up for BOS as well. PE-2's all the way.  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Hope you all are still interested in pilots because I just applied.  I love the fact that this is one of the few squads that will fly Russian aircraft. 

• Upvote 2

Hope you all are still interested in pilots because I just applied.  I love the fact that this is one of the few squads that will fly Russian aircraft. 

yes need to get the uniform tag straight.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Blackwolf ,

The Mighty 71st is testing BOS very hard, trying to get our visuals down. So far with COD and Bos with 71st_AH_Rob running ROF we are having a blast. Blackwolf let us know if you need some fighter support and we will be there with a few Bombers to assist .  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Best chance is east coast evening time. I'm usually on starting at about 6:30PMish. Just watch the teamspeak viewer on the 71st website and hop on when you see people.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Blackwolf ,

The Mighty 71st is testing BOS very hard, trying to get our visuals down. So far with COD and Bos with 71st_AH_Rob running ROF we are having a blast. Blackwolf let us know if you need some fighter support and we will be there with a few Bombers to assist .  :salute:

Thanks, will do!

71st Eagle Squadron is recruiting Sim pilots..

if your interested go to http://il2aceshigh.com/home

71st Aces High has been around since 2008; We're a Flight-Sim community dedicated to flying IL-2 Cliffs of Dover, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow; If you're looking for tactical game-play, from online campaigns to flying a few sorties with a wing-man, come joins us on our Team-Speak 3 and blow some stuff up with us!

Edited by 71st_AH_Mastiff
  • Upvote 1

71st Eagle Squadron is recruiting Sim pilots..

if your interested go to http://il2aceshigh.com/ 

71st Aces High has been around since 2008; We're a Flight-Sim community dedicated to flying IL-2 Cliffs of Dover, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow; If you're looking for tactical game-play, from online campaigns to flying a few sorties with a wing-man, come joins us on our Team-Speak 3 and blow some stuff up with us!

Enjin Error

404, We could not find this page on our servers.

Hello.That's what I got using this link.Is it too late? You are not recruiting any more?

Thank you.

Edited by pigi

Enjin Error

404, We could not find this page on our servers.

Hello.That's what I got using this link.Is it too late? You are not recruiting any more?

Thank you.

Try 

http://il2aceshigh.com/home

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

No problem.  Always happy to help out the old timers on the 71st. LOL

Glad you sorted it!

• Upvote 2

71st squad has went active on BOS. BOS has came a long way and looks great. If anyone is looking for a squad to fly with look at the 71st.  www.il2aceshigh.com

71st only take 18 years of age and older, our average age id 48

CO 71st_AH_XE90

• Upvote 1

Just applied. I forgot to mention in my app that I've played a decent amount of ROF in addition to BoS.

Also, the application does not show up under my applications, so I hope it went through in spite of me not seeing any record of it.

• Upvote 1

71st squadron are still looking for new members in BOS. We have training and great members looking forward to BOS in 2017

CO 71st_AH_XE90

Hey XE. Recognize you from CLOD and SOW. Hope too be able to link up with you guys on TS when I fly red. Do you use a 71st TS or ATAG or??

Cheers!

Biggles 

• Upvote 1

71st squadron are still looking for new members in BOS. We have training and great members looking forward to BOS in 2017

CO 71st_AH_XE90

Salute XE90,

I am looking for a squad to join. I went on your website to see what times you fly. I am on the Eastern time Zone. I have flown sims since the 1990's. I was with IL2 Beta back in 2000. I also fly DCS and have COD. I did skins and did some movies for a squad I left. I am looking for a multiplayer experience with other squad members to fly online. I love props so BOS and DCS props is what I want to fly. Really looking for the Pacific when it comes out from BOS. From what I can see from your website you fly Allied. That is great for me. 

From you online movies I like what I see with the squad working together. Any info on your squad nights and such.

Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 2

It was nice flying with you guys today

We have successfully delivered some 500kg packs of new year presents with some Russian alcohol inside. It was too strong for Germans:

post-2317-0-94665100-1483500436_thumb.jpg post-2317-0-53227500-1483500455_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

~S~,

Biggles good to see you made it to 71st teamspeak your welcome there any time.  Thank ATAG_db!   It was good talking to to you Twolate.  Serenity nice pictures.

BOS is getting better every month,

CYA in the air,

CO 71st_AH_XE90

Is the 71st still taking applications? I got into this game because I was impressed by the teamwork and communication I saw in a lot of videos of people playing. As it turns out, the game is nothing like that if you just drop into a server for a few sorties. I'd love to play regular events where people cooperate to push the objectives. I'm based in NA and like to fly soviet.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Hello Sparky,

We are, stop buy and say hello. Join the 71st Teamspeak ip is on front page of web site

CO 71st_AH_XE90

I told Patches you guys were here.. He is still around.. but the 99th doesn't fly much anymore..  I'm kinda like the old guy that can't let go of the uniform..  

• Upvote 1