What to buy?

TheIL-2Thunder

Hello, since there are good sales, i would like to buy Tank Crew, but i also want to fly some good planes. Is possible to buy Tank Crew and then only just some collector planes without actually buying a complete package like BoM or BoB, to be able to fly those planes in Multiplayer servers? Thank you.

Edited by TheIL-2Thunder

What Package do you have? 

With the prices today, you can get a lot more with packages than buying single collector planes. 

The older packages, like BOM, BOK, BOS are very affordable with this sale.

12 USD get's you premium BOS with 10 planes. Unless you want to get newer releases, you can get few older packages for the price of newer collector planes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheIL-2Thunder said:

Hello, since there are good sales, i would like to buy Tank Crew, but i also want to fly some good planes. Is possible to buy Tank Crew and then only just some collector planes without actually buying a complete package like BoM or BoB, to be able to fly those planes in Multiplayer servers? Thank you.

Apart from tank crew, which is not my cup of tea, I suggest that now within the sale you start with BoS Premium and go from there for air battles. If you like it, the sky is the limit. 

Edited by sevenless

16 hours ago, TheIL-2Thunder said:

It is probably a good idea to pick up a module - you get 8 aircraft, a terrain, and a campaign for $7.49 with Battle of Stalingrad (compared to two collector planes for the same price). So picking up a couple of modules is a good idea.

P.S. You might also want to consider Flying Circus if you want to try something completely different. The WWI airplanes are an entirely different thing to learn how to use.

• Upvote 2

Enceladus

You should also get IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz Edition + Desert Wings-Tobruk as those games have areas and many aircraft -- Tobruk has over 40+ aircraft/variants, not including tropical versions -- which are not in IL-2 GBs (mostly) and have the same quality as GBs; there is also a vast amount of ships such as Battleships, cruisers, destroyers, torpedo boats and many supply/merchant ships which you can torpedo with torpedo bombers, many scripted campaigns, etc, etc.

Right now the Blitz and Tobruk bundle costs $47.74 CDN.

Hope this helps.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BraveSirRobin
32 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Hope this helps.

It doesn’t.  He’s looking for aircraft that he can fly on GB MP servers.

• Upvote 1