Track-IR and Commander view

Stout

Lately I've observed that when I'm in Hatch open/Commander view and  I lean back, the commanders body is blocking the view. Is this a feature or a bug?

Yesterday I had to move forward so I was 50 cm from the screen to get rid of the Commander if I moved my head back a little the body blocked again. Is there a way to disable commander showing up? 

• Upvote 1

I found out that I have not calibrated the ir-tracker for "ages" so after doing that everything is back to normal, i think (hope).

Na-zdorovie

i think its a sort of bug, cant remember which one but it usually only 1 tank this happens to me on

I to have that visualization when leaning back. Because your aft of the copula opening, and now you see commander. All is normal not a bug. Same with VR.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 1:21 AM, junkman said:

I to have that visualization when leaning back. Because your aft of the copula opening, and now you see commander. All is normal not a bug. Same with VR.

But it's quite annoying. It means that I can't lean back comfortably. In my case witha large monitor I have to be within approx 70 cm before the commander hide the view. 

I wish there was an option to get him invisible.