Closed- September Giveaway - Collector planes and AA Vehicles

6./ZG26_Custard

It would appear that all available original images of the GAZ-MM with the 72-K mounted have been posted.

Please accept it's post-war successor with a two barrel version of the 72-k mounted.

94-km-e1532189782983.jpg

And to make up for the lack of GAZ 72-K, here is a bonus, fun soviet experimental vehicle:

o9gscuN.jpg

Hi all,

Señior Custer has graciously agreed to let me 'piggyback' on his giveaway here, since I'm obviously too lazy to do one myself these days.  So, I'm going to add a few more goodies to the pot.  Take a look - your odds are going up on some items.  There are also some new offerings.  Custer will still do all the drawing & will communicate all winners, but your key might come from either of us if you win something.

Additional vehicles to be given away are (1 more of each of these):

Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak 38 (20mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun

GAZ-MM 72-K (25mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun

Additional Collector planes to be given away are (1 more each of these)

Hurricane Mk.II Collector Plane

Spitfire Mk.VB Collector Plane

P-40E-1 Collector Plane

Yak-1b series 1 Collector Plane

Yak-9 series 1 Collector Plane

Yak-9T series 1 Collector Plane

Bf 109 G-6 Collector Plane

Same rules apply as Custer stated originally on page 1 of the thread.  Good luck everyone!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

P-40 Collector aircraft please. My great grandfather used to fly a P-40 to fight in East Asia theater in 1945. Although he had never shot down an enemy plane in his short combat career, he was fortunate not to have been shot down also.  I hope I can have the opportunity to pilot a P40, thank you very much!

P-40.jpeg

6./ZG26_Custard

The  winners will be announced later today, so if anyone is still interested, please feel free to enter before it closes. Thanks to the generosity @=FI=Blue2 for also listing his giveaways. 

EDIT: Keep an eye out on the forum over the next week or so, as I will be listing more Giveaways before the end of September.  

Best regards

Custard

Edited by 6./ZG26_Custard
see Edit
  • Like 4

6./ZG26_Custard

Winners of the September Giveaway.

I'll be sending you the keys ASAP

Thanks to everyone for taking part, and I'll see you in the skies or driving around!

Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak 38 (20mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @javelina

GAZ-MM 72-K (25mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @SCG_Faerber

Hurricane Mk.II Collector Plane  @Major_Hero

Yak-9T series 1 Collector Plane @Fisher7

P-38J-25 Collector Plane @Flying_Colander

U-2VS Collector Plane @Winkysmith

Bf 109 G-6 Collector Plane @vipe155

Ju 52/Зm Collector Plane  @PivoYvo

Winners of @=FI=Blue2 Giveaway

=FI=Blue2 will send you the keys as soon as he can.

Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak 38 (20mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @durruti

GAZ-MM 72-K (25mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @jokerBR

Hurricane Mk.II Collector Plane @VilsonFarias

Spitfire Mk.VB Collector Plane @IV./JG51-P_Mainz

P-40E-1 Collector Plane @Apollos

Yak-1b series 1 Collector Plane @Asuja

Yak-9 series 1 Collector Plane @SCG_Polo

Yak-9T series 1 Collector Plane @Mika_87

Bf 109 G-6 Collector Plane @FTC_HardeKoning

Congrats to the winners and for those who didn't win this time, check out the forum for more giveaways before the end of September.

Best regards

Custard

Edited by 6./ZG26_Custard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

• 6./ZG26_Custard changed the title to Closed- September Giveaway - Collector planes and AA Vehicles
18 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Custard said:

Thanks to everyone for taking part, and I'll see you in the skies or driving around!

Congrats to the winners and for those who didn't win this time, check out the forum for more giveaways before the end of September.

Best regards

Custard

Wohoo! Thanks for the giveaway! Cheers!

I'd like my giveaway to stand as a small gesture in honor of two fellow forum members who recently 'went west.'

1. Fellow Fighting Irish Squadron mate, @=FI=MurphMurph from Colorado, U.S.A.  Tim retired in 2017 from a long career with the U.S. Postal Service.  If you live in Denver, he may have delivered your mail, "rain or shine" for many years.  Tim was a gifted musician, and played in a band (bands?) for many years.  He was also a devoted student of Irish history.  His depth of understanding in that culture even amazed some of the native Irishmen in our squad!  He obviously loved our hobby too, and had an affection for Cliffs of Dover after the TF guys brought it up to speed.  He was our squad's 'teacher' for that game in particular.  Most importantly, Tim was a devoted family man with 2 grown daughters, and still married to their lovely mother after probably something over 30 years.  Tim passed on September 9th at 67, after battling brain cancer successfully since early 2017 - far longer than any doctors originally predicted - a true warrior leaving a legacy of courage.  You are missed, brother!
  2. Fellow forum member @von_Greiff, lived in beautiful Germany - a place I love to visit when I can.  I didn't know Sven personally or ever communicate directly with him, but his character and classiness were evident in many forum posts over the years.  He bravely shared his personal battle with cancer in this forum in July of 2020, when he posted to share the kindness of another IL-2 pilot (102nd-YU-cmirko), who gifted him a Track IR when his funds were short due to the treatments.  His battle also seems to have lasted at something over 14 months.  According to another post in this section he passed away as recently as early this week, also leaving behind a loving wife and children.  Another big loss for this forum and especially his loved ones.  Say a prayer for them if you're so inclined.

Congrats to all of the winners!!  Hope you all enjoy your new 'toys' to the fullest, as our aviating brothers above would certainly want!  :biggrin:

All of my keys have been distributed.

If it's been a while, don't forget that you'll have to go log into il2sturmovik.com  --> Profile --> License Keys, find the key & click 'Activate' before it will show up in game for you.

Cheers!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, 6./ZG26_Custard said:

Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak 38 (20mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @javelina

Hurricane Mk.II Collector Plane  @Major_Hero

Yak-9T series 1 Collector Plane @Fisher7

P-38J-25 Collector Plane @Flying_Colander

U-2VS Collector Plane @Winkysmith

Bf 109 G-6 Collector Plane @vipe155

Ju 52/Зm Collector Plane  @PivoYvo

Winners of @=FI=Blue2 Giveaway

=FI=Blue2 will send you the keys as soon as he can.

Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak 38 (20mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @durruti

GAZ-MM 72-K (25mm) Vehicle Mounted Anti-Aircraft Gun @jokerBR

Hurricane Mk.II Collector Plane @VilsonFarias

Spitfire Mk.VB Collector Plane @IV./JG51-P_Mainz

P-40E-1 Collector Plane @Apollos

Yak-1b series 1 Collector Plane @Asuja

Yak-9 series 1 Collector Plane @SCG_Polo

Yak-9T series 1 Collector Plane @Mika_87

Bf 109 G-6 Collector Plane @FTC_HardeKoning

Best regards

Custard

Wow, Thank you! Congratulations to the other winners as well!

Wow Thank you sooo much I have never won anything in my Life,

a big Thank you.

Edited by PivoYvo

Major_Hero

A huge Thank you to 6./ZG26_Custard for the gift of a Hurricane collector plane. I am immensely grateful for your generosity and will take good care of her in the skies.

Thank you also to =FI+Blue2 for your generosity to the community.

Thank you very much