Black September VI

J5_Baeumer

Black September Campaign Registration  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Register by indicating which coalition you prefer to fly on:

• Entente Only Please
    • Entente Preferred
    • Either Side (organizers put me where you need me)
    • Central Preferred
    • Central Only Please

This poll is closed to new votes

Oraclenok

3 km - this was the initial height according to the altimeter in the cockpit. Then I tried changing the height, but I didn't get the result.

J5_Mueller

Salute to Entente for executing a perfect strategy to roll up 2/3rds of the map, that 21 plane formation looked awesome coming into the southern sector, unfortunately only J5_Ragnutz and myself were there to try to intercept, didn't work out well, let's just say. Great to see more pilots than slots in the server as well. 

• Upvote 1

=IRFC=SmokinHole

Hello All,

I would like to participate tomorrow (9/11) if possible.  Entente only.  It is not likely that I will be able to join on any other day.  Thanks!

Weather report: "cloudy, with a chance of bullets"

Actual weather: Too stormy, all flights grounded after 55 minutes of combat.

Never trust your weatherman....

I certainly had a blast for the time that we did have. I wish it could have lasted longer, but it was an experience.

Big thanks to all involved. Central put on a good show diving on us from high above. Entente boys continue to impress me. Unfortunate result with the mission/server bug ending it in a draw.

J2_Drookasi

The Central side won the 2nd mission. There can be no argument on that, I show it on the mission results screen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1PL-Husar-1Esk

I think Kaiser saved the day for Huns. They were outnumbered and aftert that failed attack on Bristols we had began doing recons,  we were unstoppable again  :)

But I like you guys to push us as hard you can.  Then the our  obvious victory will  taste better  🤞

Just kidding

S to all ! 

Edited by 1PL-Husar-1Esk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

J2_Drookasi

Trupobaw has no knowledge of subtle social skills such as humor or sarcasm. He is always dead serious.

3 hours ago, J5_Baeumer said:

Notice to Pilots updated. See first post on this thread.

Could you manage to find out why the server shutdown signal was being sent earlier than normal? The tests just after the mission showed it was not happening at a specific time lapse from mission start.

J2_Drookasi

After the end of this year's Black September I am expressing my gratitude for all the people who have worked to create this event and to all those who had participated in it. A big THANK YOU to the Jasta 5, who for the past 11 years (as far back as I remember) are bringing to us their campaigns and help us enjoy our WWI fly sims to the outmost.

Entente has given us a very hard time; dealing with their very well organized big formations had been a nightmare. Respect to these pilots who managed with minimal coordination to follow a complicated plan. Respect to the Entente leading team for accepting the final mission to be flown in Flugpark, allowing thus for an opportunity for the Centrals to even the campaign results.

And as always, THANK YOU central side pilots for making Entente sweat for their money!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

J5_Baeumer

Everyone received campaign ribbons and awards earned during the campaign missions.  Check your awards tab.