Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Stubing

Steam Summer Sale

While we are waiting for this great sim... Steam has IL2 Cliffs of Dover for 5.99 Dollars US. With the Team Fusion mod you really can't go wrong.

• Upvote 1

While we are waiting for this great sim... Steam has IL2 Cliffs of Dover for 5.99 Dollars US. With the Team Fusion mod you really can't go wrong.

Sure can't, now listen to the captain....

Do you know if this was a 'daily deal' or may still be available for a few days.  Don't mean to sound lazy but will be away from my PC for a few days and wondered if I may still be able to pick it up on Saturday (06/28).

Thanks

Derek

What does CloD have to do with BOS? I still don't get it.

Aha they moved the thread

Edited by siipperi

What does CloD have to do with BOS? I still don't get it.

Aha they moved the thread

Well figuring that most people here are fans of the Combat Flight Sim genre I thought I would mention you can grab a great sim for a few bucks. It shouldn't be confusing. The Team Fusion stuff is fantastic and it's something else to play while we are waiting for BOS to be completed. I whole heartedly support any combat flight sim.

Edited by 14./JG5CaptStubing

Thanks for the heads up CaptStubing.  I just had a quick peek on the Steam site and the $5.99 is an offer that lasts through this month.

I've flown the A2A BoB II a while back, (with Mod's. that's the only way). So this CoD would be suggested as well?

Nonetheless, I took a chance and bought CoD via Steam, for $5.99. I'll apply those team fusion mods and see what's up. :-)