BON Taking too long to release

ImaginativeTruth

ImaginativeTruth

27th November 2019 I paid for BON and we still have no sign of the completed product 19 months later, and yet 6 months after launching Flying Circus 2, delivery has already started.

Love IL2 and a massive support, but BON is taking far too long, and seeing other products announced and launched after BON really smarts.

Capture.PNG

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

AndytotheD
21 minutes ago, ImaginativeTruth said:

27th November 2019 I paid for BON and we still have no sign of the completed product 19 months later, and yet 6 months after launching Flying Circus 2, delivery has already started.

Love IL2 and a massive support, but BON is taking far too long, and seeing other products announced and launched after BON really smarts.

Capture.PNG

I don't really know what to say here boss: FC: I was announced at around the same time as BoBp and Tank Crew and all three took about two years to come to fruition. BoN seems to be following the usual timeline, whereas FC:II does seem to be reusing some assets from RoF which is why it's progressing faster, though I may be wrong. 

Kaiserboo
9 minutes ago, AndytotheD said:

I don't really know what to say here boss: FC: I was announced at around the same time as BoBp and Tank Crew and all three took about two years to come to fruition. BoN seems to be following the usual timeline, whereas FC:II does seem to be reusing some assets from RoF which is why it's progressing faster, though I may be wrong. 

Its almost a repeat of rof kind makes you wonder tbh

• Haha 1

AndytotheD
4 minutes ago, Kaiserboo said:

Its almost a repeat of rof kind makes you wonder tbh

The point I was making was that FC:II seems to be progressing faster than FC:I appeared to do; I don't know how many of RoF's features are being retained and how many are new. Having sine ventured that way, It seems like the consensus on the FC side of the forum is that it's basically RoF with a new coat of paint.

=621=Samikatz
59 minutes ago, ImaginativeTruth said:

Capture.PNG

FC2 is built by a third party, not the team working on the WW2 stuff

Pretty much every game under the sun has had delays because of the whole global pandemic thing which I don't think a game dev studio can solve

Cybermat47
18 minutes ago, =621=Samikatz said:

Pretty much every game under the sun has had delays because of the whole global pandemic thing which I don't think a game dev studio can solve

The devs in charge of the simulation we all live in could fix it if they wanted to :(

• Haha 2