Last update

RedKestrel
21 hours ago, sammydee said:

Is it possible to download and reinstall the last game update?

If you launch the game with the launcher it should automatically update. Is it failing for you? Or do you need to re-download the game?

XQ_Lothar29

If you need to reinstall the latest update, follow the steps below.

Please go to this address where you have IL-2 installed, in case you are outside of STEAM.

Your disk - ?: \ 1C Game Studios \ IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles SERIES / updates [and delete the "Updates" folder]

################################################## ###############

I don't know much about Steam, I prefer to pay the developer directly without intermediaries.

If you have it on Steam, I think by going to the base of the game and deleting this folder and doing

a verification of the Steam files.

and if I'm not mistaken, it will update immediately.

Your disk - ?: \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ IL-2 Sturmovik ******* \ updates "" "" "" "" "" ""

If this is not your problem, you can make a more detailed explanation of the problem you have.

Good luck

so that we remember the He219 Uhu, I upload an Art Sheet of a great friend and that for me, for years he has inspired me a lot, Antonis "rOEN911" Karidis.

antonis-karidis-out-for-hunting-by-roen911-d76rv2n.thumb.jpg.e4888a35852fff90eb1233c6fe69ae1f.jpg

Thank you XQ_Lothar 29. I'm much obliged. 👍

Hello RedKestrel thanks for your reply. I use BullGuard security and ever since that last update I'm having a problem with their Firewall. The game won't run with it enabled. I can disable it and run with the Windows Defender Firewall. I've been talking to BullGuard, trying various things which so far haven't worked so I was wondering whether the last game update was corrupted on my system.