'Bombing Is More than Pressing Space' - A Vickers Wellington Guide from Chinese Friends

I/JG54_chuishan

I/JG54_chuishan
Posted (edited)

Recently my friend MsKatze spent nearly three months on making a guiding video about Vickers Wellington bomber in the game.

And finally he ended up with a mini movie that had excellent shots and maybe even a little bit of story.

I like it very much and I decide to share it with you guys. It's on a Chinese website but don't be worried, you won't miss the play button.😝 All the subtitles are in Chinese though. However if you like it may be we can try to make an English version. Enjoy! :drinks:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UK4y1G7fV

1303418545_QQ20210604123149.png.787598179f1cd74566271d1773e87a82.png

Edited by I/JG54_chuishan
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

zzzxxxxzzz

It is a great video, TFS should contact you two for that english version

• Upvote 3

Pinguim

Loved the editing, dynamically superimposing info on the tools and markers. It may be the best showcase/tutorial video, definitely could use an English version.

• 3 weeks later...
Buzzsaw
On 6/3/2021 at 9:32 PM, I/JG54_chuishan said:

Recently my friend MsKatze spent nearly three months on making a guiding video about Vickers Wellington bomber in the game.

And finally he ended up with a mini movie that had excellent shots and maybe even a little bit of story.

I like it very much and I decide to share it with you guys. It's on a Chinese website but don't be worried, you won't miss the play button.😝 All the subtitles are in Chinese though. However if you like it may be we can try to make an English version. Enjoy! :drinks:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UK4y1G7fV

1303418545_QQ20210604123149.png.787598179f1cd74566271d1773e87a82.png

Very nice video.  👍

Boomerang
On 6/4/2021 at 2:32 PM, I/JG54_chuishan said:

I like it very much and I decide to share it with you guys.

Thanks, I liked this style of footage very much as well. Thanks for sharing and thank your friend MsKatze for his wonderful effort :good: