UK based pilot,looking squadron

Edgartonian2241

Hi pilots, hope all is well. I'm relatively new to il2, couple of months flying. Really enjoying multiplayer on combat box an Finnish. I generally fly solo and try to link up with guys using SRS. I want to get better at il2 and teaming up with a squadron is what I think would help. If anyone recruiting or have advice, I'd appreciate it. 

Check your 6 an thanks.

DD_Friar
Posted (edited)

Salute,

Why not swing by the Dangerdogz at www.Dangerdogz.com and say hi and say Friar sent you.

We are a motley crew, average age around 50, UK based with members also from Europe, NorthAmerica and Canada.

We fly GBS on Tuesdays and Sundays from around 19:30 and use TEAMSPEAK for our communication. Our number one rule is to have fun. We do not insist on attendance, fly when you can. We have plenty of skilful pilots that can assist you improve.

Our evenings tend to start with a dogfight map where you can fly what you want and kill or be killed.

We then move onto coops. We also run special events, currently many months into a P38 campaign.

If you would like to broaden your horizons we also play Tank Crew on a Saturday night

I can guarantee a warm welcome at The Dogz, I have been with them since 2006!

Edited by DD_Friar
  • Thanks 1
Edgartonian2241

Thanks very much, sounds like a good group, I'm a dad so don't always get to fly when I want I'll go find them now :)

DD_Crash
Posted (edited)

Join the forum and say hello. We are flying Tuesday night starting about 8pm so if you install and run Teamspeak we can have a chat.

Edited by DD_Crash
Wrong info
No145_Bunny

Hi, why not check us out at Tangmere Pilots ? We are uk based and have many pilots with different capabilities.

You would be more than welcome 🙂

S! Bunster

GOA_Firebird_
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I hear and personally know some folks of the 69th squadron, they mainly speak english and active participate on finnish virtual pilots.

Maybe you can contact them and fly with it.

S

Edited by GOA_KARAYA_CRI*VR*
DD_Friar

Hi - Hopefully you have received the PM over at the Dogz forum with details of our TeamSpeak server so you can join us?