Tank interior slowly counter moving your head movement

Wraith76

Wraith76

The best way I can describe this is for instance when I go to lean forward to look out the windows of the tanks they slowly move away from me and when i move back they slowly move towards me. Its  as if the game is trying to keep me from clipping out of the tank and keeps everything a certain distance from me to include everything in the tank. Now I know there is a setting that you can toggle to allow this but this is not the issue. My issue seems to only occur when I am doing a quick mission. I am new at this so it might happen elsewhere and I dont know it. When I get into the same tank in a multiplayer game the issue goes away. I can then move my face all the way up to the windows or gauges and they dont move away and I still get blocked from clipping out of the tank. Same for the planes, they work great and as expected. My problem is i wanted to do single player missions in the Tanks and I cant.

• 4 months later...
[APAF]VR_Spartan85

Yes… this automatic reset of camera POV is really disorientating…  

if in the main gunner vein and wanting to lean forward to look through the site without using “nestle to turret” command..  it will start pushing you back to default position…

would be nice if they were able to make the area of the tank you're in with a rang for vr.

like in the planes, you will stop when your “head” hits the canopy…