Giveaway: Collector planes!

MC.202 Series VIII

My current favorite plane is probably the BF109 K-4. Been flying red for most of my time in the game, so trying to learn some german aircraft. The K-4 is just so insanely fast, so I've been having a great time in it.

Posted (edited)

I will add another key for the Hurricane since there is so much demand, I'll be giving away 2x Hurricanes.

Additionally, a member of the community wants to anonymously give away a P-38, so you can also enter that as an option now.

Edited by Jade_Monkey
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

La-5 Series 8

Its hard to pick a #1 favorite, but I'd say P-51 and P-47 for the Allied side, 51 being the favorite fighter and 47 being my favorite for A2G. On the Axis Side I'd go for the 109G-6 and the 190-A5. The G-6 is a really fun fighter with the 13mms, and the A-5 is a great fighter bomber than can still hold its own as a fighter. 

I haven't found a Soviet plane that really speaks to me, so while I've always been curious about the LA-5 I haven't been willing to invest money into it. If I like the LA-5 I'll probably buy the FN!

Can I have a P-38?

As for my favorite aircraft, I would say FW-190 A3/5/6/8. When I was a kid, I got an introductory book for flight simulation The Butcherbirds Guide to a free Lunch  by Geoff Docdoom Evans. I really enjoy the tactic of "one pass one kill", though in most cases my bad shooting skill will only startle my target. 

Hi JM

A very generous offer! I’d very much like the U-2VS as I think I would enjoy doing some bombing as one of the Night Witches!  At those lower speeds I might even start hitting something with my bombs! Flying this ‘string bag’ is going to be a real thrill and such a contrast after flying the other more modern planes. I enjoy the i16 for the same reason - love the open cockpit and the enhanced sounds. 
All the best

Mike

Ok most codes are gone and winners announced in the main post.

To my surprise NOBODY asked for the Spitfire Mk V!!!  Still up for grabs, first come first serve.

I'm kind of suprised at how much demand there was for the Hurricane, it is indeed a fun plane and highly recommended.

I will be releasing a SP campaign for it very soon, stay tuned!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The community here is amazing - I just had a chance to revisit an old post I made a while ago helping a friend get into this and a number of other community members donated him aircraft to fly. Thanks for your generosity to the community, you're a class act!