Giveaway: Collector planes!

Jade_Monkey

I will be giving away one of each in the list below:

To qualify just post which plane you want as well as your current favorite BoX plane. I am curious to see the answers and it's also an easy way to filter out people who dont even bother reading this.

After a couple of days I'll try to close the giveaway and randomize the winners for planes with multiple requests.

1. - Fw-190 A-3      @VSN_Razor
  2. - La-5 Series 8        @Mtnbiker1998
  3. - P-40E-1            @ciderworm
  4. - MC.202 Series VIII       @Ala13_UnopaUno_VR
  5. - Ju 52/Зm     @Dirtbag_Jim
  6. - La-5FN series 2         @Bad-VitorBR88
  7. - Hs 129 B-2     @Flying_Colander
  8. - Spitfire Mk.VB               @D3rikD3veras
  9. - U-2VS        @Mike2945
  10. - Hurricane Mk.II  2x              @[=PzG=]-FlyinPinkPanther  and  @Eisenfaustus
  11. -P-38J-25     @CN_Asuja

Cheers!

Edited by Jade_Monkey
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 7
zzzxxxxzzz

- Hurricane Mk.II

The Hurricane has been my favorite plane in all IL-2 games

Thanks

Edited by zzzxxxxzzz
Zanzibar

.9 - U-2VS

Tough question! As of right now I think I'd say my favorite is the yak9t. Great visibility, solid performance, and landing hits with the 37mm is oh so satisfying. 

Great giveaway! Thanks!

• Upvote 1
Eisenfaustus

Hurricane Mk II

Currently my favourite plane is the Bf 109 E7. 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Mika_87

- La-5FN series 2.

My favourite is Spitfire Mk.VB because it made me familiar with Kuban map. My first flight in kuban map was with spitfire and amazing scripted campaign.

Thank you 🙂

Edited by Mika_87
oc2209

I just bought 4 collector planes I didn't even want (I mean, I didn't want them, like a desperate longing to fly them kind of want) because of the sale, so I'm not going to ask for any free planes. I now own every plane except for: the Ju-52, the P-40, and the La-5. My reason for not buying them: I don't want to fly a transport; I don't want to fly the P-40 because so many people have complained here how underpowered the engine is without 'overclocking' it; and I see no point in getting the La-5 when I already own the better version with the FN.

So why am I here, you ask? Because I want to say what my favorite plane is.

And that plane... is...

The 109G-6 Late.

Its feeling of better handling (than the G-14 or K) might just be in my mind, but I don't care. It's everything I wanted it to be. And more. So much more.

Honorable mention: the Spit V, one of the planes I just bought. I couldn't stall that sumbitch if I tried. It was still fully controllable at like 90 MPH.

Honorable mention 2: Yak-9.

Cpt_Siddy

Hi, My name is Candy, i have filmed in California for a few months now and we are doing new Fake Transport JU52 shoot with the bros.

Also, my favorite plane is La-5FuN

I wish from santa for this spring a brand new Hurricane 😄

Thanks 

xxx

• Haha 1
ITAF_Airone1989

La5 series8.

My favourite plane is the Ju87.

So I can say: you didn't shot me down, was my decision to dive into the ground.. 😅

Dirtbag_Jim

- Ju 52/Зm

My favorite plane in-game is the Spitfire Mk Vb.

Early spits (particularly the Mk Ia) were what got me really into flight simming. Flies like a dream and the hispano's pack a punch.

Geoweb35

Hurricane Mk.II

My favorite plane is Bf 109 G-6, thanks

Edited by Geoweb35
I/JG54_chuishan

Hurricane Mk. II 😋

Though my favorite plane in the GB series is the Macchi, for its unique cockpit style and its handling. What else in this game has a 'supa' mode for the propeller governor?  😝

Thank you for your kindness for this move Jade!:drinks:

parasxosg

~Hurricane Mk.II~   Current favorite is MC.202 Series VIII   (just a better aerodynamically bf109e with more ammo!!!)   thanks for the giveaway!

arvigna

- MC.202 Series VIII  -

My favorite for this moment is the FW190-A5 , but it is my first flys on this sim . ☺️

Thank you for this Jade.

VBF-12_Esco

-Ju 52/Зm

You can’t beat the P-51 Mustang! If flown right it’s untouchable.  Great visibility, speed, easy pilot kills with the right angles. Cannot wait to see how the B/C model performs. 

Edited by VBF-12_Esco
Flying_Colander

I'd like to be considered for an Hs 129.

The cr@p planes have always interested me. The ones that are hard to fly, under powered or are just unloved. The fast, shiny  planes like the 109 and Hurri are too easy in my opinion. I like a bit of character. My brothers and I dog fight with He 111s. Not historically accurate but a real hoot.

Thanks, Jade.

wolfbojan189

- Ju 52/Зm

My favorite FW 190 A5 The Butcher Bird 😄

76IAP-Black

@Jade_Monkey At first, thanks for this great move again. 
For myself, i have all collector planes already ingame, so good luck and best wishes for all who can participate! 

Best regards :friends:

Martin

LR.theRedPanda

Hurricane Mk.II please 👍

My favourite plane currently is the P39 Airacobra. I think it is very underrated as well as being a very good looking plane. Its handling and performance numbers are pretty good too but it can run out of power from engine timers. The 37mm Zapper is nice)))

Edited by theRedPanda
VSN_Razor

I wish for the Fw-190A3 please.

My current favourite plane is the Bf-110G. Useful in all scenarios, useable in any scenario and a joy to fly and fight in.

Thank you for the giveaway!

farley

I'd enjoy flying the Hurricane Mk II I'm sure.

I only have Bodenplatte and Kuban but my favourite plane is the P-38.

I fly sp only.

I really enjoy flying a twin engine fighter because, for me, the second engine adds a whole new level of complexity, and enjoyment; for example throttling down on one engine to help with turn rate, or limping home on one engine and trying to land safely. The dive flaps also add to the handling of course and learning how to use them to to the best advantage has been fun. I find i am very busy trying not to get blown to pieces, which happens more often that not.

I find it very challenging to fly well in some ways, which adds to overall enjoyment for sure.

By the way, thank you for doing this Jade_Monkey!

Edited by farley
[=PzG=]-FlyinPinkPanther

- Hurricane Mk.II

My favorite plane is Bf 109 G-4 (and if curious to kow...WW1- Albatross D.Va)

Ala13_UnopaUno_VR

MC 202

my currently favorite plane spitfite mKV, I would like to have a fictitious African combat partner

SirFlappy

La-5FN series 2

I like the Mig3 as I think its overlooked ,yet it has decent overall performance despite its flaws!

GOA_Firebird_

Hurricane!

My favorite plane is the FW190 A5.

Thank you !

TrueGrey

@Jade_Monkey

Hurricane Mk.II

- For some strange reason currently I enjoy I-16 (pure joy) or Il-2 (versatility and also can take many hits, so I can risk more) the most.

Catgut

I'd be interested in the Hurricane.

My current favorite is the P-39. The cockpit visibility is a lot better in VR than 2D, and I enjoy the peculiar way it handles.

9./JG27golani79

* Hurricane Mk.II

My favorite plane so far is the 109 F-4

REDVO

Hi, I would enjoy the Hurricane if possible, thanks for your kind gesture. I fly the Mig 3, it's sexy and half crazy, like my dear other half lol.

Regards.

Edited by REDVO
  • Haha 1
E69splash99

Hi, I would like to have the Hurricane and my favourite is P-47D. Thanks.

itsbillyfrazier

Nice gesture Jade Monkey!

My favourite plane is the hs129. While I totally suck in the duck, it's got character and looks great imo.

I've got all the content, so best of luck to the others participating.

• Like 1
AEthelraedUnraed

Well I'm gonna join the fight for the Hurricane, as it's the only one from the list I haven't got yet.

As for my favourite BoX plane, that depends on if you count FC as BoX (it's from the series, but not a "Battle of ..." title). My favourite overall plane would be the Fokker D.VIIF. Fast, tough, easy to fly... what more do you want? Sometimes a bit slow to roll, but the fact that it just doesn't spin means you can just snap roll it, something I'd never dare in a Camel or something.

If your question is limited to the WWII games, then I think I go for the MIG. Clear and spacious cockpit, comparable in speed and maneuverability to the Bf-109 and - once you learn its quirks - great stall/spin behaviour. EDIT: completely forgot the most important aspect of the MIG - she's absolutely gorgeous ❤️

Edited by AEthelraedUnraed
ACG_HardeKoning

My favourite plane is by far the U-2 ''Kukuruznik'' Nothing beats flying super low and super slow with some of your buds.

As I already own my favourite plane of course I'd like to be able to fly it together with my bud if I win it.

SCG_OpticFlow
21 minutes ago, itsbillyfrazier said:

Nice gesture Jade Monkey!

My favourite plane is the hs129. While I totally suck in the duck, it's got character and looks great imo.

I've got all the content, so best of luck to the others participating.

I was about to write the same thing! Good luck to all participants!

Scent

Hello! first of all i wish good luck to every participant!

In my case i wish the hurricane i love all the mods it has  since i love planes that can be used in any role it´s my favourite

PrimusZerlina

I would go for La-5FN series 2

My favorite bird is P-40.By the way it is the most VR FPS friendly plane.

Many thanks!

Edited by PrimusZerlina