Best scripted campaign?

Hi guys,

I just completed Ten days of automn and was wondering which campaign I should do next. I own most of them except the il-2, A-20 and P-47 one.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Sybreed said:

Hi guys,

I just completed Ten days of automn and was wondering which campaign I should do next. I own most of them except the il-2, A-20 and P-47 one.

Thanks!

Fortress on the Volga "Although a completely independent campaign, "Fortress on the Volga" continues to tell the story of a German pilot that began in our Ten Days of Autumn campaign." 

Also, you being a duck pilot, I believe you would enjoy Lions of Kalinin by Juri_JS.  09 E-7 Jabo.   " Everyone who played BlackSix's "Ten Days in Autumn" campaign will be familiar with this battle, though my campaign begins a few days earlier and the focus is on the missions flown by the Schlachtflieger of II.(Schlacht)/Lehrgeschwader 2."

LIONS OF KALININ - Bf-109 E7 scripted campaign - Scripted Campaigns - IL-2 Sturmovik Forum

Edited by Plurp
  • Upvote 1

Fortress Stalingrad, it has so many attention to details, amazing campaign, and its free. (I think you need to resave it)

• Upvote 1

I would highly recommend (in no particular order)

Lions of Kalinin

Fire and Ice

JG51 over Velikie Luki

Langnase Dora

Platzschutzstaffel Pitomnik Campaign

Taman Bridgehead

Ivan's war

Moscow Sky

The Butcher

i've played a few scripted and these are mostly what i keep installed and come back to regularly.

10 hours ago, [Pb]Cybermat47 said:

I’d recommend getting the A-20 and P-47 campaigns sometime. @Gambit21 has a great talent for taking an aircraft I’m not very interested in and making me a fan of it.

I'm currently waiting for the devs to fix the ground attack AI behaviors before doing any more ground attack campaigns. It was already ruining the P-38 one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 10:21 AM, HBB*Hunger said:

Gambits Hell Hawks Campaign was the best campaign I've flown so far. Super immersive and well designed. 

100% Agree. Been playing through it recently.

Making me love the p-47 too. Even bought it in the other sim because of this campaign in il2!

• Upvote 1