Throttle quandrant is recognized in main menu settings, however once in a mission no axes will function.

Using the Logitech G Pro quadrant. When assigning the axes for this thing in the main menu, it works like a charm, all axes recognized, all is well. Once I actually enter a mission and try to fly, no input is recognized. I have tried rebinding my keys in the mission, completely defaulting all controls and rebinding, deleting devices.txt file, and reinstalling drivers, none of it works. 

I'm totally stuck, this issue popped up randomly, I've been using this setup for a month and only now it has quit on me. Anyone have some more troubleshooting ideas for me?

17 hours ago, Astralczar said:

Using the Logitech G Pro quadrant. When assigning the axes for this thing in the main menu, it works like a charm, all axes recognized, all is well. Once I actually enter a mission and try to fly, no input is recognized. I have tried rebinding my keys in the mission, completely defaulting all controls and rebinding, deleting devices.txt file, and reinstalling drivers, none of it works. 

I'm totally stuck, this issue popped up randomly, I've been using this setup for a month and only now it has quit on me. Anyone have some more troubleshooting ideas for me?

- make sure you're not flying in Normal, i.e. assisted mode (?)

With bindings I had a similar issue about 6 months ago. To fix it I had to uninstall and re-install the game completely (Steam version).

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue with my airbus throttle quadrant And MY aIRBUS FLIGHT STICK. BUTTONS are recognized in game setup but are completely dead in the game. ???

H   E   L   P  

Mark Logsdon