Jump to content

24 HOUR FLASH SALE ON TC, FC1 and BOBP!! (Ended)


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

 

Desired - yes

 

Planned - not yet. Have no one to build it.

 

Jason

 

 

Is the pilotable C-47 Dakota more likely to see the light of day ?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday.

 

For my one question: Are there any plans or wishes that are going to be focusing on multiplayer? Such as netcode support so we can get larger player counts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
2 minutes ago, CSW_Hot_Dog said:

Jason, my question please:

Will we be able (and if, when) to control more systems, buttons and switches in aircrafts?

 

explanation:

-excluding new fuel systems

-like magnetos, gun sight on/off, etc, etc, etc...

-Not like DCS, but something between the current state and DCS (Like CloD possibly)

 

 

 

Mmm... you should get more control over the fuel systems, but magnetos and other items are rather unlikely at this point. 

 

Jason

Just now, Enigma89 said:

Happy Birthday.

 

For my one question: Are there any plans or wishes that are going to be focusing on multiplayer? Such as netcode support so we can get larger player counts?

 

Answered above already.

 

Jason

1 minute ago, Pollux said:

 

 

Is the pilotable C-47 Dakota more likely to see the light of day ?

 

More likely than no? Yes, but we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed. 

 

Jason

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
44 minutes ago, Barnacles said:

Cool!

Thanks again for the opportunity to have a Q&A with you.

Could I have a code for TC?

Thanks!

 

 

Yes I will get a key for you. Give me a day or two.

 

All other questions up for grabs still. 

 

Jason

1 minute ago, kestrel79 said:

- What was my favorite air combat arcade game in an actual coin-op arcade? Name the title.

Afterburner? 

 

Is that a question of a statement?

 

Jason

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

 

1. Probably not. We like the single CPs we do. More flexible and easier to market. 

 

 

Jason

 

My stance on plane packs *cough.early.BoB.or.French.stuff.for.normandy*

m9ney.gif

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Jason! 

 

My question is: Are you and the team happy with how the things are going with the Il-2 GB series? We can see lots of new things coming and great features! 👍

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
1 minute ago, unlikely_spider said:

Are there plans for more scripted campaigns with custom voiceovers (for WW2) and more scripted campaigns period for WW1?

 

More mission content will be coming, but not sure if any will have custom voice overs. This is a lot of work.

 

Jason

Link to post
Share on other sites

I refund my question because you answered it already.  :) 

 

I am sure you day dream a lot about possible expansion packs / new battles that can be added. Can you give us an idea in your head what are the top 5 in your head in terms of wish list if production/technical limitations/potential sales could not stop you?

 

Pacific
Operation Husky

Battle of France

 

For example

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday Jason.

Keep up the good work.

My question: The aircraft ground handling seems "off", they don't have weigth and friction with the ground as much as I (subjectively) feel they should (hard to taxi as an example) and the brakes are (also subjectively) to week. Is this something that is on the looking into list or is it just plain incorrect experience on my part?

Edited by SvAF/F16_Goblin
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday JASON'¡
For the branch that touches me and I enjoy every day Virtual Reality Are there plans to improve aspects related to VR this year, what would they be?
Greetings, I just bought FC1 ^^

Edited by Ala13_UnopaUno_VR
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and offer a thank you for providing us with a great flight sim experience. I never imagined at the start of this new series we’d be where we are today. 
 

Edited by Rjel
Link to post
Share on other sites

To celebrate your birthday in style, I just bought the only vehicle missing from my collection, the Sd.Kfz. 10/5 Flak 38 😉

 

 

Thank you for continuing to make us dream in this beautiful simulator 😎

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday Jason!

 

Are there any general improvements planned for the flight models of all planes? Like when you guys introduced compressibility :)

Edited by =FEW=Revolves
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Jason!! Just picked up FC. thanks for all the you and the team have done. Due to getting into this sim I have joined a squad of great guys and have started flight school to get my pilots license and looking to fly professionally. Y’all have a n outstanding product and keep up the good work! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Jason.

 

I am often frustrated with some aspects of the the Great Battles series, but I readily acknowledge the difficulties you (and your team) face in the continuous development of this product. I had given up with flight sims some years ago until Stalingrad was revealed, and it's been a wonderful rabbit-hole to venture down once more. I look forward to the future with great anticipation.

 

Thank you again, and all the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂🎉

 

Q1: any plans to add small airfield scenery items (ammo crates, gas cannisters, bomb racks)? This would add immersion and should be low(ish) effort.

 

Q2: is the master arm switch something that could be added to a binding? Right now it's animated but it's always on. I like the feeling when you switch it on, and it indicates it's rock and roll time.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason_Williams said:

Yes, but the map is tough to make work and Italian birds are harder to research, but it's possible. I love the Med and North Africa theaters. Big reason why I supported Team Fusion's work.


And thank you for doing so! Working on CloD and helping create DWT is something I never thought possible. It’s a real passion project for me, so thank you and everyone else who made it possible! :salute:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I have a small question:

Are there any planes for more navigation options? Like using the course setters on planes that had them, asking a morse signal for homing, selecting the base you get guided to?

Not complaining  if it's no, just asking.

 

Have a nice (Birth)day.

 

:salute:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Jason.

 

Is it possible the team might consider an early eastern front as full release (5+5 planes) in the future (can be far future after more popular theatres of war have been done).

For example the Battle of Leningrad could combine german and finnish aircraft in 1 package or an Battle of Crimea/Sevastopol could combine romanian and german aircraft in 1 package.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, old chap (being sixty I hope I can dare ; )

I understand we will not get B-25 soon since there si no-one who can make it.

But what about B-26? It would make me fully satisfied ; ))   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Jason and congratulations on your multiple milestones.

 

My first question has already been answered (improved QMB) so I'll go with my follow up:

 

Any chance that we will see official addition of pilot models in the cockpit? This is a prime wish for me but I know it's challenging to do well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

- What was my very first taste of virtual air combat in a video game? Name the title and system.

I have everything but for the sake of guessing:

 

F-15 Strike Eagle on an IBM PC. If you had the orange/amber screen, that PC might well have featured an Amdek monitor, as IBM usually supplied black/green monitors.

 

Myself, I got my hands on such a disk only after playing Sublogic's JET. Also on a friends PC. Notably the same one that accepts me today as baggage in his Bücker-131 as well as giving me stick time in it. The toys definitely got better with age. (Much in contrast to ourselves.)

 

My own first air combat at our home was the Camel on the first iteration on MS Flight Simulator. On a WANG WLTC Laptop with a blue/golden monochrome monitor that didn't have the same adspect ratio. But it had an inbuilt printer!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I have 24 hours to try and beat my friend group over the head with the "flight sims are cool, I promise" conversation again. Happy Birthday!

 

Seeing as it's just BoBp on sale of the GB franchise, is it safe to assume it's your favourite expansion, with your favourite plane maybe?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, Jason!


He had never spoken on this forum, but I follow him daily.

I think the answer to:
-"What do I consider my first PC combat flight-sim and what kind of computer did I play it on?" is:
PC: 386 and F-117 Stealth Fighter is the game. It was a Christmas present.
I don't usually miss STORMBIRDS news.

 

*Yes, this is correct. F-117 was my first sim that I owned and played it on a 386 PC shortly after high school. 

 

 

 

Regards! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
38 minutes ago, Enigma89 said:

I refund my question because you answered it already.  :) 

 

I am sure you day dream a lot about possible expansion packs / new battles that can be added. Can you give us an idea in your head what are the top 5 in your head in terms of wish list if production/technical limitations/potential sales could not stop you?

 

Pacific
Operation Husky

Battle of France

 

For example

 

If I could snap my fingers and make them it would be.

Pacific (All aspects)
Fall of the Reich in the East (would really complete our series of the air war in Europe)

North Africa (put our spin on it)

Italy or Sicily or Malta 

Jason

 

37 minutes ago, =FEW=Revolves said:

Happy birthday Jason!

 

Are there any general improvements planned for the flight models of all planes? Like when you guys introduced compressibility :)

 

Right now just focused on fuel systems and drop tanks and knocking out other niggles that most of you aren't even aware of. No huge general FM changes planned. Our FMs are pretty damn good.

 

Jason

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
3 hours ago, ww2fighter20 said:

Happy Birthday Jason.

 

Is it possible the team might consider an early eastern front as full release (5+5 planes) in the future (can be far future after more popular theatres of war have been done).

For example the Battle of Leningrad could combine german and finnish aircraft in 1 package or an Battle of Crimea/Sevastopol could combine romanian and german aircraft in 1 package.

 

Oops I answered this wrong initially. 

Leningrad is possible. Crimea less so. 

 

Jason

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jason. Happy birthday!

 

If a rich eccentric millionaire approached you and said that he'd pay all the development funds on a new WW2 aircraft for IL-2 GB, under one condition - that it had to be really obscure, have no chance of ever making a profit through sales, and added just for the sheer fun of it - what would you pick? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
22 minutes ago, 40plus said:

Happy Birthday Jason and congratulations on your multiple milestones.

 

My first question has already been answered (improved QMB) so I'll go with my follow up:

 

Any chance that we will see official addition of pilot models in the cockpit? This is a prime wish for me but I know it's challenging to do well.

 

I would like this, but my guys aren't too keen on. Would take quite a bit of work, but better to add this in the very beginning instead of retrofit. It's possible maybe at a later date if we can find a reasonable way to accomplish it.  It's a luxury item at the moment. You also have to remember, that we would have to retrofit many, many planes for this. 

 

Jason

2 minutes ago, AndyJWest said:

Hi Jason. Happy birthday!

 

If a rich eccentric millionaire approached you and said that he'd pay all the development funds on a new WW2 aircraft for IL-2 GB, under one condition - that it had to be really obscure, have no chance of ever making a profit through sales, and added just for the sheer fun of it - what would you pick? 

 

P-61.

 

Jason

39 minutes ago, FlyingShark said:

Hi,

 

I have a small question:

Are there any planes for more navigation options? Like using the course setters on planes that had them, asking a morse signal for homing, selecting the base you get guided to?

Not complaining  if it's no, just asking.

 

Have a nice (Birth)day.

 

:salute:

 

These would be cool, but likely not going to happen any time soon.

 

Jason

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jason,  Happy birthday. I enjoyed the sale buying FC1. I bought the other 2 on previous sale. Go on like this. I'll go on support you. cheers!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1CGS
45 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂🎉

 

Q1: any plans to add small airfield scenery items (ammo crates, gas cannisters, bomb racks)? This would add immersion and should be low(ish) effort.

 

Q2: is the master arm switch something that could be added to a binding? Right now it's animated but it's always on. I like the feeling when you switch it on, and it indicates it's rock and roll time.

 

 

 

More scenery is possible down the line.

 

Adding more complexity is a slippery slope.

 

Jason

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, happy birthday Jason! 

I was wondering if the team has already decided which version of the 410 will be added with BoN since it wasn't mentioned in the DD with all the beautiful pictures ;) 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday!


Sorry, might be bad question for birthday but  I'm really concern about this. 
Q: Last patches to Flying Circus significantly reduced wings strength and introduced very frequent jamming of control surfaces rods (which ww1 aircraft seldom have) those changes in overall were bad taken by multiplayer community in the  beginig and still are major couse of bad reception today plus are responsible for siginifcantly reducing numbers of players during weekdays compared to the times before patches were introduced. I'm asking if there are plans to adress those  FC damage model issues? 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason_Williams changed the title to 24 HOUR FLASH SALE ON TC, FC1 and BOBP!! (Ended)
  • Jason_Williams locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...