For planes, if you make an AI plane land on an airfield, if the option 'return planes' is ticked, it adds +1 to the corresponding plane in the planes available for spawn.
I am wondering if it is possible to do something similar with tanks ?
I tried with the command:land MCU, but it is not working in my little experiment? Any other ideas (I know I can change the set of planes using a command:behavior MCU, but I would like more control than that)?

To resupply a TANK you must be near the source and have your engine off and commander hatch open.

Incidentally if you do the same in the field away from supply, the tank crew will carry out tank track repairs and such.

what I meant is to add one more tank to the tank spawn (vehiclefield in the editor) each time an AI tank reach the point. 
I have found a way I think but it is not ideal as I would need one airfield for each type of tanks: do a bookkeeping of each tank spawn / each AI tanks which arrived in the zone (using onPlanSpawned event in the airfield and checkzone MCUs ) and trigger a corresponding plane set using the command behavior MCU.

It's because tanks appear in mission "INAIR", to get status "LANDED" they must get status "TAKEOFF" before - this mean it must be higher from airfield for 50m, as i understand how game logs and statistics works. I see no solution without game developers help...

This is the line from Vaal's parser:

# взлет (скорость больше чего то и высота больше 50 м) 
# T:16960 AType:5 PID:109572 POS(23800.740, 116.003, 28128.986)
atype_5 = re.compile(r'^T:(?P<tik>\d+) AType:5 PID:(?P<aircraft_id>\d+) POS\((?P<pos>.+)\)$')

translate comment: #takeoff(speed higher than something and altitude higher than 50m)

thx, ok, it is what I thought. It would be nice to have more control on airfield content in general (it would open some possibilities to be able to monitor each sorties of a given type of plane/tank)