Hello'

I'm just getting started here and am looking forward what is to come. In setting up things, I've noticed the gold bars to the far left with abbreviations that I assume represent the different games I have accessed. Bok , Battle of Kuban. BOM, Battle of Moscow, etc. I have purchased The Battle of Stalingrad but do not have a bar with BOS. I would like to have a bar that says BOS. How do I get one?

Thank you 

OH_i_812

1 hour ago, BlitzPig_EL said:

What the man from the Netherlands said.  I originally purchased BoS on Steam, hence I don't have the gold bar.

I bought BoS from Steam in 2013 and i have the gold bar, i guess things have changed afterwards.

25 minutes ago, LLv24_Sukka24 said:

I bought BoS from Steam in 2013 and i have the gold bar, i guess things have changed afterwards.

In summer 2014 during the retreat Jason moved all the art work and gold bars to the unknown location somewhere in the hills of Bavaria (or Mojave desert).

• 1CGS
3 hours ago, LLv24_Sukka24 said:

Things were different in the beginning and everyone had to buy from us first. And we were forced to change the whole Steam system at one point. It's just the way it is.

Jason

This question comes up with remarkable regularity, not a criticism of the OP, but maybe there's a market there. Given the number of completionists out there 😄

I've bought every BOx module, and all but 3 planes, and yet only have BON showing, as I bought from (insert Gabe Newell's fiendish device) until this year, and to be honest, I feel very inadequate. It's like going to the urinals in a sports arena and having six foot plus guys either side of me. Again. PTSD is real people. 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, LuseKofte said:

I am always using my phone. I do not see the bars. Wtf is the point with them anyways. Just remove'em all together

Nooo, my sense of self worth is directly linked to having my Brand loyalty confirmed and displayed praisingly for all of the public to see.

• Haha 3

Looking at my content bars on the left I understand that the reason that BoM and BoK are bronze is because I bought the Standard versions and added the Premium planes later.

But Flying Circus doesn't have a Standard/Premium version.  Is it because I bought it on sale or because I didn't Pre-Order it?

Like I said, not important, just curious.

Edited by Beebop
On 4/4/2021 at 8:51 AM, LuseKofte said:

Wtf is the point with them anyways.

I believe its something like this:
Shiny.thumb.png.e95ac92a34dac4f3b4a654d83870d176.png

Although I don't have any personally and may or may not secretly covet the shiny tags so I could be wrong.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, SAG said:

Speaking of tags, how long do i have to buy FCvol2 and still get the golden tag??

Depends on the release date but considering they haven't released a single aircraft yet you still have some time. 👍

• Like 1