Manual?

[KG]Destaex

The manual is in the form of in game explanation in the keyboard map layout as far as I know. Here is an example of the Sherman's station explanations for you. 

What exactly did you want to know?

hDrEBS6.png 

ZyLyBmo.png

iUy8sVZ.png

RyxP8A8.png

Edited by [KG]Destaex
DD_Crash

There should be a manual you can read outside of the game. Station notes is good but it should be available as a PDF as well

• Upvote 2
Thad

Actually, I would be very willing to pay a nominal fee for each of the new quality manuals to defray their developmental cost. :coffee:

LachenKrieg
2 hours ago, DD_Crash said:

There should be a manual you can read outside of the game. Station notes is good but it should be available as a PDF as well

This makes the most sense. They should just release the station notes as a PDF document.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
[KG]Destaex

I agree. An integral part of learning is to be able to relax away from the PC and absorb things by reading a book. You're in a different frame of mind and it's more enjoyable. I personally hate reading off a screen. No good for your eyes.

• Like 1
Azumatokyodan

Yeah. I need a PDF manual as I can't take my tower PC to the washroom with me as I like to read when I'm on the toilet.

• Haha 1
[KG]Destaex
27 minutes ago, tokyodan said:

Yeah. I need a PDF manual as I can't take my tower PC to the washroom with me as I like to read when I'm on the toilet.

The most relaxing way to do it 😜

Did you just buy it on steam?

Edited by [KG]Destaex
Azumatokyodan
18 hours ago, [KG]Destaex said:

The most relaxing way to do it 😜

Did you just buy it on steam?

no. because it is a DLC and I don't want the base game. Besides, the two together are about 4 times my limit in the price I'll pay for any game. I'll wait for a sale on this website.

• Like 1
[KG]Destaex
2 hours ago, Azumatokyodan said:

no. because it is a DLC and I don't want the base game. Besides, the two together are about 4 times my limit in the price I'll pay for any game. I'll wait for a sale on this website.

Fair enough. I usually point out to friends that they pay more for coffee or beer in a week than they would for this game. I say to them just drink water for a week. Usually I just get a blank look like they don't understand how to save. 

Azumatokyodan

I understand that logic but my weekly coffee and beer might be worth more to me. 

[KG]Destaex
31 minutes ago, Azumatokyodan said:

I understand that logic but my weekly coffee and beer might be worth more to me. 

True. For me I gain for the price of that beer/coffee something that gives me more hours of value because it's permanent. Especially since I can make the coffee from home for 1% of the price a lot of people grab it for at lunch time at work from an expensive take away. I guess my logic is not every bodies. But my point is more that people baulk at prices while bleeding money on much more fickle consumerist things elsewhere. Expensive is I guess all about what you value more as you say. Personally $10 a simulated tank is not bad value in my book.

Edited by [KG]Destaex