What are some of the better Great Battles Videos? Suggestions please?

I am trying to show a good friend the attributes of GB by showing him one or two of the many great videos that have been produced here. I'm looking for one that shows most of the features including aircraft, vehicles, effects ,interiors, & landscape. I'd like to avoid the "all-in-cockpit" variety. I'm not sure if its possible to showcase VR as well? It doesn't have to be long, but perhaps with some sort of minor plot line. Can someone suggest one or two? The Studio 777 professionally produced trailer are great but I'm thinking third party videos would be a more accurate presentation of game play. Thanks!

• Like 1

As the game is today, in its current form? Probably a kill compilation video

This was released about a week ago and shows current graphics, effects, in cockpit, out cockpit etc....

• 2 weeks later...

Let me also do some advertising of my own videos in differents style (short film, multiplayer campaign mission report and compilation, and more or less stupid/cinematic stuffs that you can find on my channel):

Edited by IRRE_FlyPlatypus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

May I humbly submit my tribute to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Bodenplatte?

It contains a series of vignettes highlighting the different planes available. 

At least one viewer posted they had decided to buy the Great Battle series after watching it. 

Edited by Docjonel
  • Upvote 2

I used to play IL2 Sturmovik before IL-1946 was launched. Last year I found this video on Youtube after reading Hans Ulrich Rudel's book. Few weeks later, I decided to buy my first IL-2 GB series, the BS. 

Edited by VilsonFarias
  • Like 1