Where are saved screenshots made with F12 ?

Definitely a stupid question .... where are the screenshots made with F12 during a mission saved and in what format?

Thank, Stebas.

NB. I saw a folder called "screenshots", where there are a series of bmp images, but there are no those screenshots I took during my last missions? Where are they stored?

Edited by Alfaunostebas11
On 3/28/2021 at 6:01 PM, Alfaunostebas11 said:

Definitely a stupid question .... where are the screenshots made with F12 during a mission saved and in what format?

Thank, Stebas.

NB. I saw a folder called "screenshots", where there are a series of bmp images, but there are no those screenshots I took during my last missions? Where are they stored?

Are you using Steam? F12 is a default key for taking a screenshot on Steam. If so check this. https://www.techradar.com/how-to/steam-screenshot-folder

Edited by =LG=Mad_Mikhael
Posted (edited)

On 3/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, =LG=Mad_Mikhael said:

Are you using Steam? F12 is a default key for taking a screenshot on Steam. If so check this. https://www.techradar.com/how-to/steam-screenshot-folder

Thank you LG, but I can't see any screenshot in the View / Screenshot folder in Steam... 

Is it possible that the visualization on Steam takes place only with the PC on which the screenshots were made with F12? And don't see them connecting to Steam from another PC?

Edited by Alfaunostebas11
On 4/2/2021 at 9:48 AM, Alfaunostebas11 said:

Thank you LG, but I can't see any screenshot in the View / Screenshot folder in Steam... 

Is it possible that the visualization on Steam takes place only with the PC on which the screenshots were made with F12? And don't see them connecting to Steam from another PC?

Yes, they are "stationary" unless you upload the screenshots to the steam cloud. Then they are attached to the profile.

Edited by =LG=Mad_Mikhael