Is there a mod to increase the zoom 'out' for the Attached Cameras, or just move the cameras back?

I'm running a Triple screen, so those camera views are really zoomed in.  I can only zoom out a little bit and am still snug up against the airplane.  Pretty much a useless view the way it is for me.

Same for the Combat view?  Is there any way to zoom further out?

I think If I could also move the x y z location of the cameras, I could move them back to start with, and get a better view without changing the zoom.

Thanks for the reply LizLemon!

All of the files in luascripts/camera are text files.  Do I need unGTP for some GTP file somewhere?  I don't see any camera..gtp files anywhere.  I'll try editing those lua and cfg files..

Ok, I found a scripts.gtp and extracted that.  It has the same .cfg files as already exist.  And the cameragopro.cfg has a minimumfovgrad and maximum.  But that just 'stretches' the view out of proportion when I make it larger.  

34 minutes ago, DDSnacko said:

Ok, I found a scripts.gtp and extracted that.  It has the same .cfg files as already exist.  And the cameragopro.cfg has a minimumfovgrad and maximum.  But that just 'stretches' the view out of proportion when I make it larger.  

Yes, that is what happens when FOV is changed to extremes. If you want to change the position you could try in \luascripts\worldobjects\fixcameras\planes but I don't know if this still works.