Out of the blue, I can no longer get any external view on any aircraft. No keybind responds regarding views in custom, easy, & hard mode. Only view I get is the airport topdown view with F12. And all of this started when I bought the Hurricane Mk.II collector aircraft on Steam. I have no mods besides other user airplane skins/liveries, so I have absolutely no idea how to solve this.

Edited by PuebloanTotonac

Same here, I lost all external views. First I thought I pressed a wrong key, but looking at the mappings I can't see any key that would deactivate external views. Also, in game settings (like "more realism") there is no option to deselect external views like in DCS for example...

Was it something that I did? How to fix this?

12 minutes ago, 41Sqn_William_Conrads said:

Same here, I lost all external views. First I thought I pressed a wrong key, but looking at the mappings I can't see any key that would deactivate external views. Also, in game settings (like "more realism") there is no option to deselect external views like in DCS for example...

Was it something that I did? How to fix this?

Check "Realism Panel" again - because you might overlooked the option "Allow spectators" which is exactly what you are looking for...

On 3/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, PuebloanTotonac said:

Out of the blue, I can no longer get any external view on any aircraft. No keybind responds regarding views in custom, easy, & hard mode. Only view I get is the airport topdown view with F12. And all of this started when I bought the Hurricane Mk.II collector aircraft on Steam. I have no mods besides other user airplane skins/liveries, so I have absolutely no idea how to solve this.

See above...

Edited by THERION
9 hours ago, THERION said:

Check "Realism Panel" again - because you might overlooked the option "Allow spectators" which is exactly what you are looking for...

Much thanks, dude! I don't know how I missed that! I saw the details on it as VR & must've taken it as that. And also thank for 41Sqn_William_Conrads for bringing it up as well to get this post traction. It's been an overly stressful week & you folks have made my weekend! Stay awesome and hope your weekend is blissful!