Looking for info on a few servers

SCG_FeuerFliegen

There's a few servers I've decided to check out recently that I had never tried before, and some of them look pretty cool and well thought out, and some implementing ideas that I hadn't seen before; seems like a shame that they are almost always empty.

My main question is if anyone knows of a thread, website, etc. where I can find information on these servers?  I searched but haven't found much of anything.  Or if there isn't a website or thread about them, and any of you are familiar with any of these, I'd love to know more about them.

Aces over Europe 2

AC - Les Ronin - FR - Operation Barbarossa - Mission Dynamique 

AC Flysim Kuban dynamic battlefields

AiliCili - VVS Coop Server

AIRWARS 1st Brazilian FL Sq Senta a pua

Chinese =GW= the Great Wall Air Regiment

TaskForceDingo

Shooting Stars (multiple servers)

SLT SteelSkies - MetalWar

There's a few others I've seen before too, I just didn't see them when I was looking at the current server list just now.

ATA_Ringlett
On 3/11/2021 at 10:52 AM, SCG_FeuerFliegen said:

There's a few servers I've decided to check out recently that I had never tried before, and some of them look pretty cool and well thought out, and some implementing ideas that I hadn't seen before; seems like a shame that they are almost always empty.

My main question is if anyone knows of a thread, website, etc. where I can find information on these servers?  I searched but haven't found much of anything.  Or if there isn't a website or thread about them, and any of you are familiar with any of these, I'd love to know more about them.

Aces over Europe 2

Aces over Europe 2

It is a starting server following the tradition of the server for the original Il-2 1946. The server is located in the Czech Republic and is managed by a capable team of people with long experience. It will have a Full real setting, no techno chat, no external views. I don't think it will be for individuals, rather it would like to fly on the server at least in pairs.

It looks like it will follow the path of imitation of operational flying in the time of WW 2.
That is, flying for survival, fulfilling the operational objectives of the mission and tactics. The concept of the server will not fit people who require immediate and fast action, but rather those who will be looking for a period atmosphere. Most pilots will probably be there on Thursday evenings between 08PM - 10PM (according to Central European Time)

It now contains two missions from the time of the Battle of the Bulge, day and evening. A map from the battles for the Shelda estuary (Holland 1944) and a few others are in preparation. The server will have maps from both the western and eastern fronts.

Statistics: http://62.168.30.28:8000/en/

I have completed several flights on the server, two special missions and so far I am very satisfied.

Edited by ATA_Ringlett
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
[FF]Saiyon
On 3/12/2021 at 10:23 AM, ATA_Ringlett said:

Aces over Europe 2

It is a starting server following the tradition of the server for the original Il-2 1946. The server is located in the Czech Republic and is managed by a capable team of people with long experience. It will have a Full real setting, no techno chat, no external views. I don't think it will be for individuals, rather it would like to fly on the server at least in pairs.

It looks like it will follow the path of imitation of operational flying in the time of WW 2.
That is, flying for survival, fulfilling the operational objectives of the mission and tactics. The concept of the server will not fit people who require immediate and fast action, but rather those who will be looking for a period atmosphere. Most pilots will probably be there on Thursday evenings between 08PM - 10PM (according to Central European Time)

It now contains two missions from the time of the Battle of the Bulge, day and evening. A map from the battles for the Shelda estuary (Holland 1944) and a few others are in preparation. The server will have maps from both the western and eastern fronts.

Statistics: http://62.168.30.28:8000/en/

I have completed several flights on the server, two special missions and so far I am very satisfied.

I am going to organises an event with our squad to join you on Thursday nights if that is OK? We will probably field 5 - 10 players. We were on last Thursday.

I think you should start your own thread in the multi-player forum as we really enjoyed the server and atmospheric missions! People have been talking about it since!

ATA_Ringlett
On 4/7/2021 at 11:14 AM, [FF]Saiyon said:

I am going to organises an event with our squad to join you on Thursday nights if that is OK? We will probably field 5 - 10 players. We were on last Thursday.

I think you should start your own thread in the multi-player forum as we really enjoyed the server and atmospheric missions! People have been talking about it since!

Thanks
Personally, I have basically nothing to do with server administration and mission design. Sometimes server administrators turn to me for consultations with planeset.

I like atmospheric servers. And this server promises it.
I have already registered your presence. It's nice to fly somewhere where you can look for a story.