Spring Offensive - Operation Michael

April Spring Offensive - Operation Michael  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on participating in this years April/Spring Offensive Campaign?

2. 2. Which side would you prefer to fly on during the campaign? (select all that apply)

• Central Only (don't select other options)
    • Entente Only (don't select other options)
    • Either side (put me where you need me)
    • Entente Preferred
    • Central Preferred

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/01/21 at 04:00 PM

Curious, what numbers are we aiming for here? Is the intention to have more Germans than Entente(reverse of BS)? Are we concerned with the servers capabilities? Do we want to encourage people to sign up, or are we keeping this bit more on the DL so only the regulars play?

4 hours ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

Feel free to put me on the entente side if needed.

I'm sure that if you bring the lass in your avatar, sufficient distraction will be produced along the whole front such that nobody will notice overflying Halberstadts!

4 hours ago, RFC_Maqui said:

I'll be flying Otto Kissenberth's Jasta 16b.  Unless I get instructed otherwise.

Kissenberth at Dawn.jpg

You can brag...My Edelweiss is bigger than Baeumer's.

Edited by J5_Klugermann
  • Haha 2

S! @J5_Baeumer

I seem to have lost my password for the J5 forum and I don't receive any email if I ask for a new password (the same happen last year).
If this is not a problem, could you send me by PM a new password so I can see all coms for this event and see what red team is talking about on the forum.

A big thank you for the help!
JG1_GenMarkof

16 minutes ago, JG1_GenMarkof said:

S! @J5_Baeumer

I seem to have lost my password for the J5 forum and I don't receive any email if I ask for a new password (the same happen last year).
If this is not a problem, could you send me by PM a new password so I can see all coms for this event and see what red team is talking about on the forum.

A big thank you for the help!
JG1_GenMarkof

PM sent

1 hour ago, kotori87 said:

Here is a link to the Unclassified Mission Briefing, with a description of the event rules, mission objectives, and aircraft involved. Please review this in preparation for the first mission on Saturday

S! @kotori87 I did read that document... great stuff! and I'm reading the official J5 Operation Michael.
I did also enter my name for the availability and duty for Saturday!

See you then!
GenMarkof

2 hours ago, 1PL-Sahaj-1Esk said:

One question to mission designers: @J99_Sizzlorr, are the Halberstadt AI gunners set to a higher accuracy than on the regular FP server? Yesterday and today on the test mission they seem to laser-snipe.

Is flak set to a different accuracy level?

All AI gunners will be set to high as it was in Black September. German AA is very accurate as Entente AA was in Black September...

Salute gents! 

Just a note; I hadn't voted on the poll earlier because I knew my next few Saturdays were going to be busy and this afternoon might be my only chance to participate. So I didn't vote on the poll because I didn't want to give team commanders a false idea of pilot numbers. After flying with @1PL-Lucas-1Esk, he mentioned that it would still be best for me to have voted on the poll. My apologies for that! I've voted now. 👍

Thank you for putting on this event, J5! It was a fantastic time. 🙂

• Thanks 3