Jump to content

Haluter’s Skin Downloader for the IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles series


BlackHellHound1
 Share

Recommended Posts

=LD=dhyran

YEAH! +1!!!!!

 

Gimme your paypal to donate, i am loosing overview by monthly littles...

Edited by =LD=dhyran
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

=[TIA]=I-Fly-Central

Congrats on the release! Been a long time comming.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jason_Williams pinned this topic
ShamrockOneFive

Congratulations on the launch folks! A long effort that is paying off today!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mad_Mikhael

This is awesome! Great job!

Edited by =LG=Mad_Mikhael
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Melonfish

Congratulations on the release everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GOA_Companere_Firebird_VR

Amazing, thanks!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LeLv30_Redwing

Big project! Congrats to everyone involved!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

esk_pedja

Is it a new obligatory rule, or we still have a classic downloads ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, esk_pedja said:

Is it a new obligatory rule, or we still have a classic downloads ?

 

This is an optional tool, manual download of skins is still fine and your choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

itsbillyfrazier

This is so cool and even better than I expected.

 

Thanks gents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

super-truite

Really nice UI! I hope the artists will use it! 

Edit: are you contacting directly the artists or should we tell them? I can make a topic in the Tank Crew Skin section for instance and summon the artists with their @

Edited by super-truite
Link to comment
Share on other sites

skunk160

Impressive....most impressive

 

Thank you!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for your hard work!  I look forward to using it!

 

Unfortunately, after installing the HSD program I've been getting this error in a pop-up screen:

 

Tdm.CheckPreviews(): Exception -> [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] ERROR: no such table: Vehicles

 

Edit:  Upon restarting the program I've noticed it displays a message saying "Preparing HSD: Downloading Previews" to the left of the intro screen.  Could it be I've just got an itchy trigger finger and am jumping into the program before it's fully prepared itself to run?

Edited by 144A
Additional Information
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RNAS10_Oliver
1 hour ago, super-truite said:

Really nice UI! I hope the artists will use it! 

Edit: are you contacting directly the artists or should we tell them? I can make a topic in the Tank Crew Skin section for instance and summon the artists with their @

 

The news has been spreading around rather well for few days now. Mentioned in various Discords (Flugpark, Combat Box, Il2 Skinners etc) from what I've seen. Also definately does seem that a fair few of the skinners about are planning on using the tool. Some hype built before this thread was posted.

Edited by Oliver88
Link to comment
Share on other sites

haluter
3 minutes ago, 144A said:

Thanks for your hard work!  I look forward to using it!

 

Unfortunately, after installing the HSD program I've been getting this error in a pop-up screen:

 

Tdm.CheckPreviews(): Exception -> [FireDAC][Phys][SQLite] ERROR: no such table: Vehicles

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Please delete HSD.db in the same folder that HSD.exe is located in. It will recreate the database and should resolve the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, haluter said:

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Please delete HSD.db in the same folder that HSD.exe is located in. It will recreate the database and should resolve the issue.

 

I tried deleting the HSD.db file and reloading the program and it continued giving the same error.  I ended up just deleting the entire unzipped entry and "re-un-zipping" it again.  It appears to be working as intended now.  Thanks again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wellenbrecher

Amazing, this is a wonderful utility to have.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ImaginativeTruth

On Windows Version  10.0.19042 Build 19042 I had to 'Run as Administrator' to get around the 'cannot connect to server' error when launching the app.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...